• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Falcon

Mine got lost in the shuffle of slightly overstable(for me) drivers I have bought lately. Hope to get more time with mine when the weather gets better, but it's going to be tough to beat the Emperor for that spot.

I am really liking this disc as a FH bomber. For reference I have 350-400 ft power FH. Been using it for BH also recently. Think I remember hearing it is a scorpius/shryke mold combo. Just recently bought the Halo star shryke and it looks identical to my falcons.

I have thrown early sirius test runs a lot. Some were scorpius mislabeled and some were Falcons. Some ppl will be throwing scorpius thinking it is falcon. I really like the champystar blues(bought 5). They are rather flat and stiff. These are great for FH hyzerflips and stay really straight. I also like ripping them on high anny lines and letting them flex out. Pretty similar flight to my big z zeus but faster. I'd say -1.5 turn for me.

I have thrown the quantum stardust some as well. It is less HSS than the sirius and gives you more of a flex line. Plastic is grippy. Most are flat but there are some with huge pop-tops.

Recently started bagging a swirly sirius. It has a little more dome and shoulder seems higher. Need more time to test it, but seems similar to sirius stability with bit more glide. Sunking just added some swirly to their site.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
After comparing my sirius falcon to new swirly sirius I am pretty sure it is not same disc mold. My sirius falcons have top that feels and looks like scorpius top. The swirly sirius too looks more like shryke top. This mold is so confusing considering there are atleast 3 different molds labeled as falcons it seems. Scorpius, falcon, shryke it seems but I could be wrong.

i have a stardust one that flys pretty similar to the champ shrykes i have

Watching the Central Coast coverage of the PFDO, looks like Philo is throwing the Falcon now. Always thought of his bag as being pretty locked-in; would be interested to know what prompted adding in the Falcon.

Watching the Central Coast coverage of the PFDO, looks like Philo is throwing the Falcon now. Always thought of his bag as being pretty locked-in; would be interested to know what prompted adding in the Falcon.

Probably the fact they played Northwood Gold. His DX discs wouldn't last 2 rounds there. All you do is hit trees. :D

That was surprising to hear from him though.

He typically throws Destroyers, maybe he lost a few and kept finding OS ones. Tried the Falcon and found it was like a beat in version and easily turns and bombs for him, just my guess. Was he throwing the Sirius?

He typically throws Destroyers, maybe he lost a few and kept finding OS ones. Tried the Falcon and found it was like a beat in version and easily turns and bombs for him, just my guess. Was he throwing the Sirius?

that is my guess too, that or he is looking for discs that take less energy to get similar results, philo is in great shape, but all that playing long will take a toll on you. I know he has been using wraiths, and in the las vegas coverage he said he was throwing a scorp too.

he said on the commentary that he really like it for tighter lines and throwing up hill. Also there is going to be a signature series release for him of the falcon.

Time to bumb this thread lol. Any new reviews out for the Falcon? Im in the constant limbo of looking for the perfect driver for s-shaped bombs. The echo dd3 has been the best one yet, but being a limited run plus costing an arm and a leg second hand I would love to substitute it with a stock run disc. For reference the echo dd3 has been my THE disc to hit that magical +400ft. Usually I hit in the 375ft range. What should I go for? Scorp or falcon? Millenium or sirius plastic? I've really liked the echo plastic as it is a bit softer than normal S-Line and has good grip. Any help appreciated!

Time to bumb this thread lol. Any new reviews out for the Falcon? Im in the constant limbo of looking for the perfect driver for s-shaped bombs. The echo dd3 has been the best one yet, but being a limited run plus costing an arm and a leg second hand I would love to substitute it with a stock run disc. For reference the echo dd3 has been my THE disc to hit that magical +400ft. Usually I hit in the 375ft range. What should I go for? Scorp or falcon? Millenium or sirius plastic? I've really liked the echo plastic as it is a bit softer than normal S-Line and has good grip. Any help appreciated!

I don't throw as far as you but I'd say a scorp in millennium plastic would be close to a E* DD3. Both are too much disc for me. I believe the falcon is closer to a shryke and might even share a mold piece.

New echo scorps look like absolute bombers, haven't had the chance to try mine yet because of a recovering achilles.

I don't throw as far as you but I'd say a scorp in millennium plastic would be close to a E* DD3. Both are too much disc for me. I believe the falcon is closer to a shryke and might even share a mold piece.

Sounds worth the try. Millennium plastic is quite similar to Innova Pro right? Do the standard plastic ones have a big dome? Usually I don't like huge pop tops.

Sounds worth the try. Millennium plastic is quite similar to Innova Pro right? Do the standard plastic ones have a big dome? Usually I don't like huge pop tops.

Exactly the same as pro but can vary per run. No personal experience throwing them but checked out a couple in a shop and they were flattish.

Price is definitely right, you can probably get 10 of them for the price of one E* DD3.

Exactly the same as pro but can vary per run. No personal experience throwing them but checked out a couple in a shop and they were flattish.

Price is definitely right, you can probably get 10 of them for the price of one E* DD3.
You are totally right on the price part lol. Sounds like a I need to order one to test out!

I didn't like the 1.1 MS Falcon, very flat and was not near the numbers off the shelf. Flew more like 13/5/-4/1 with no torque resistance. Would recommend visiting the Shryke thread to see what they say about the Pro Shryke since its likely going to give the same flights.

Latest Sirius run 1.2 Falcons are pretty domey (likely intentional), seems like a totally different mold than the 1.1 Sirius (may have been an accident?) which had very mild domes. I can't really compare the 166g 1.2 to 175g 1.1 but they both go pretty far (13/5/-2/2). Not super torque resistant. Seem like a different top mold piece than the Infinite Pharaoh & Innova Shryke. All 3 will give similar flights I expect.

I have a 167 Sirius 1.2 Falcon, pretty domey, and it's way more overstable than I wanted. I've never gotten along particularly well with any disc above speed 12, though. The one I had would not turn unless I made it turn. Not really what I was hoping for from a shryke like disc. When I did get it over, it bombed pretty far for me, but the misses were too frequent and I felt like I was throwing harder than I wanted to get it there. Sample size 1, so ymmv.

You need to give the Enigma a look. Similar speed as a Destroyer or DD3, but a hair flippier.

Latest posts