• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played in a state you haven't lived

While I've only played 22 in the state I've always lived in [TN], I've played more [nearly 30] in both Arkansas and Mississippi.

I've played more courses in Ohio than anywhere else. Although I live in West Virginia, I must admit the Buckeye State has some great destinations for disc golf!

I've played 68 in Oklahoma. To be fair thats where I grew up but I live in Kansas now. I've lived here for 14 years and started playing 3.5 years ago, so technically this counts???

38 in WA state. A bit more than half of mine played are from the 2 states I live in, OR and MS.

Road trip!

I love living in the western part of NC. I can easily drive to SC, TN, KY, GA, VA, etc. I love exploring new courses & throwing with locals! If you don't travel outside of your state to throw you are missing out on a really great experience. Once I started traveling out of state my game got a lot more well-rounded! You see a lot of different shots away from your home course! Get in your car, hop on your bike & go throw!

upate to this:

live in California : 370 played

next closest:

Arizona : 74 played
Oregon : 74 played

Five in Ohio. The bulk of my work has been done in states that I have lived in. I will be doing an epic Georgia road trip next month though, so I should be at around 12+ played in GA after that.

I have played 12 courses in VA out of my 142 courses. I live in NC and 99 of my 142 are in NC. I have played in 14 states so far.

New Hampshire is my most prolific state I haven't lived in with 11 courses, then Kentucky with 9 (thanks mostly to Bowling Green). I've lived in OH, MA, and ME.

73 in my home state of Illinois.

25 in cheeseheadland AKA Wisconsin. The only other state I have with double digits so far is California with 11.

Lived in:

MT - 28
CA - 3

Most in other states:

WI - 21
TX - 10

Thank you Mr. Speaker,

The Golden State of California-172
The Beaver State of Oregon-113 (Notice, it's not the Duck, Quack, Quack Sate)
The Prairie State-Illinois-69
The Centennial State of Colorado-55
The North Star State, Minnesota-54
The Grand Canyon State, Arizona-34
The Lone Star State, Texas-29
The Old Dominion State, Virginia-28