• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they name a disc after you I will buy 5.

I've got an idea: The MVP guys are on summer break from school. Maybe they can be young dudes and have some fun for a week or two before having to satisfy our disc needs.

I'm sure they'd never go for that, though.

I've got an idea: The MVP guys are on summer break from school. Maybe they can be young dudes and have some fun for a week or two before having to satisfy our disc needs.

I'm sure they'd never go for that, though.

Nah, the boys are always busy. They have assured me that they make time for fun though. :thmbup:

Pspunch,

You and me both, my friend.

Tossed around my new SOFT Neutron ION today at rosland park (short 1 disc 9er) and can say they fly like IONS but feel really weird to me inside the circle (I don't like floppy putters for putting) but was mashing on it full power drives as well as powering it down and just flies like an ION with a ton of grip.

Probably my new go-to upshot and placement disc but hated putting with it. I'll have some video this week.

Okay guys, help me out. So I've got my brief case bag ready for my new "Business as Usual" thing i'm going with during my rounds. Here is my bag now:

I need help with a way to put my putters on the outside of the brief case. Any ideas on how I could do this?

Okay guys, help me out. So I've got my brief case bag ready for my new "Business as Usual" thing i'm going with during my rounds. Here is my bag now:

I need help with a way to put my putters on the outside of the brief case. Any ideas on how I could do this?

You, sir, are an absolute delight.

Fantastic.

First, we need to know how much damage/alteration can happen to the briefcase. Cuz this could get sticky.

I'd go with a duct-tape pouch. It could be a single panel of tape (that's with the adhesive on the inside, both outer faces being non-stick) that forms the outside of the pouch, holding the discs against the outside of the briefcase. You could also fold over one larger panel so that it cradles the putters, sealed on 3 sides. Then secure that flap/pouch to the briefcase. If you need to keep the briefcase business-cash for later use, I'd figure out some way to anchor the pouch using extension straps that connect in an X pattern onto the inside of the briefcase. They'd attach (maybe with bulldog clips?) to the opening of the document panel inside, as well as near the hinge area.

Only Johnny could come up with this stuff. I love how the Nano fits perfectly in that pocket.

Im glad you posted this for a minute there I thought this threads last breath was gonna be "puddle tops..."

Fantastic.

First, we need to know how much damage/alteration can happen to the briefcase. Cuz this could get sticky.

I'd go with a duct-tape pouch. It could be a single panel of tape (that's with the adhesive on the inside, both outer faces being non-stick) that forms the outside of the pouch, holding the discs against the outside of the briefcase. You could also fold over one larger panel so that it cradles the putters, sealed on 3 sides. Then secure that flap/pouch to the briefcase. If you need to keep the briefcase business-cash for later use, I'd figure out some way to anchor the pouch using extension straps that connect in an X pattern onto the inside of the briefcase. They'd attach (maybe with bulldog clips?) to the opening of the document panel inside, as well as near the hinge area.

Thanks! I'll try something like this

Oh and I can destroy the briefcase if necessary. Found it at a yard sale specifically for this lol.

To stick with the business theme, you could attach a pouch to the front made out of hanging file folders or something like that.

Attachments

• 938548_scene7.jpg
    938548_scene7.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts