• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course Proposal HELP ME.

Here are some pictures. The 3 A positions are between 160-200 feet (I have exact measurements written elsewhere) the B positions are 60-90 feet longer and riskier.

This is Hole 2 in the B position
2btee.jpg

Here is the A position
2A-1.jpg

This is the view of basket 2, I purposely kept the old bamboo basket to show history and give the hole something interesting. you could play it if you want.

2b-1.jpg

Here is hole 3 in the A position. the B position is probably 90 feet farther and a dog leg left along the OB fence.
3A-1.jpg

I added numbers to all of the tee pads today as well as the neon orange toe boards.

I had 3 baskets in, but I got pissed off and dug them all out of the ground yesterday.

I got to school and my room had been vandalized, then I went out and saw the baskets were vandalized again. I went back into my room and saw that all of the pictures of my daughter were ripped off the wall and shredded.

I happened to have a shovel in my car and I went out and dug the baskets up right in front of the kids.

The baskets may not have been vandalized but people trying to clean all the junk bamboo and spare tires laying around. Honestly I hate being the guy to tell you to give up on this pipe dream but at some point you just have to realize that not all places are supposed to have a disc golf course.

rube i read this thread and i am pulling for you i hope you can get this thing going and help young people enjoy disc golf...damn vandals...sorry to hear..don't give up rube!

The baskets may not have been vandalized but people trying to clean all the junk bamboo and spare tires laying around. Honestly I hate being the guy to tell you to give up on this pipe dream but at some point you just have to realize that not all places are supposed to have a disc golf course.

shows what you know, we now have 3 real baskets with tee pads. There is a difference between you and I. I actually get things done, you just tear people down.

the course had it's opening day today and it was very sucessful. Everyone is very excited. I just got 20 new discs today as part of the "celebration"

Latest posts