• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoExcuses DiscGolf

^^^
Give it to BUBBA! Or ill buy it and get it to him somehow

I PM'd Bubba via Facebook with a link to Slammer's post. Not sure if he'll ever get around to reading it, I'm sure he's swamped with stuff after the Masters. Bubba uses Twitter a lot but I don't have an account so FB was all I had.

When I saw that Bubba bought The General Lee I automatically thought of him and this bag. Now that he has won The Masters and I won this bag in Augusta it would be even more fitting for him to have it. PMcBeth, if you are serious send me a message. I could bring it to world's and meet up with you. I have someone else interested in it but we have not come to terms on it yet.

Just out of curiosity, has Dave been actually communicating personally with anyone? I've seen the pics of my bag but my email and my facebook comment have yet to receive a reply. I know that he's got about 5 or 6 orders to finish up, but there is still a lack of communication, and a finish date is all that I'd like right now.

Right there with yah. I've actually shot him a few texts recently about some things with no reply.

Just out of curiosity, has Dave been actually communicating personally with anyone? I've seen the pics of my bag but my email and my facebook comment have yet to receive a reply. I know that he's got about 5 or 6 orders to finish up, but there is still a lack of communication, and a finish date is all that I'd like right now.

So, I have had the same experience, and then late last night, I got a reply from him and pictures of my completed bag. Hang in there. It will get done eventually. Just don't expect him to reply to emails in a timely fashion. My bag is supposed to ship today, fingers crossed.

bug

This could turn into a fun game, wait til PMB says something, then say absolutely anything negative about NEDG and Co and see how quickly he responds and with what degree of butthurtness

PMB, it would be to your benefit to ignore trolling comments altogether but if youre going to lower yourself to the level of responding to most of them, at least make it funny, or just requote and bold your previous post in this instance. Some of these guys are relentless and if they see you crack theyre just gonna keep at it in every forum and every thread.

This would be entertaining to me, but, i would personally like more bigger name pros to participate here and at dgr and the like, and if theyre all getting non stop trolled they wont waste their time.

This could turn into a fun game, wait til PMB says something, then say absolutely anything negative about NEDG and Co and see how quickly he responds and with what degree of butthurtness

PMB, it would be to your benefit to ignore trolling comments altogether but if youre going to lower yourself to the level of responding to most of them, at least make it funny, or just requote and bold your previous post in this instance. Some of these guys are relentless and if they see you crack theyre just gonna keep at it in every forum and every thread.

This would be entertaining to me, but, i would personally like more bigger name pros to participate here and at dgr and the like, and if theyre all getting non stop trolled they wont waste their time.
I don't think you know what trolling is. Complaining about communication issues isn't trolling at all.

I don't think you know what trolling is. Complaining about communication issues isn't trolling at all.
sure its not trolling but pmb did not have to hop on here to defend his friend. comments on his comments are not needed, this is a tricky situation and to flame on pmb is not called for. Mad props to him for helping this thread and the bag company. We should encourage pros to post not flame on them when they do. he could be a big asset to this community and flaming does not help.

I dont think youve read this whole thread. If you did, you would see a few examples of what i was talking about. Im not talking about him getting butthurt over legit complaints (which he did do, and also needs to chill on) but rather the snide comments from people who arent involved in the current dillema but pop in to troll.

Also, are you trying to imply that my points about people trolling pros and companies are incorrect or invalid?

I hope you understand im not talking about legit concerns, complaints or questioning integrity when shady stuff happens. But there is a line that is crossed too often by people that are uninvolved in threads like these. That is what i wish would stop.

That's true I guess. The problem is it will never stop. I firmly believe the internet was screwed from the beginning. Well, screwed for anyone that takes it seriously. The ability to be anonymous ruins it. Nothing has real meaning and everything is out of control. It's like a virtual wild west.

The internet, similar to real life, has people that are serious and others that like to joke around. How fun would life be if everyone was serious all the time? How much would be accomplished if people did nothing but joke around. There should always be a mix of both.

Lighten up, and use your good sense to weed out the crap from the content. Also, take a minute to enjoy the crap.

The internet, similar to real life, has people that are serious and others that like to joke around. How fun would life be if everyone was serious all the time? How much would be accomplished if people did nothing but joke around. There should always be a mix of both.

Lighten up, and use your good sense to weed out the crap from the content. Also, take a minute to enjoy the crap.

It is, but it's also full of internet tough guys which I kind of find comical and sad at the same time.

It is, but it's also full of internet tough guys which I kind of find comical and sad at the same time.

I'm right there with you on this. Facebook is the best for this. I love when people talk about how tough they are, or how someone should come to their town for an ass whooping. All the toughest guys I know, go online and tell everyone about how tough they are........not.

Latest posts