• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

Good point. And does he have to pay the 10.00 non member fee or does he sign up as 50000?

My guess is that he doesn't have the number yet because it is not issued yet but safe to assume he is paying the 10 bucks till he gets the number. I did t get a ton of info but I am sure I was too late to get the number.

Just called pdga

They went over 50,000 last week. It's up to 50,020's now. Dang I missed it by following the member search method. :(

I'm gonna wait till Oct 1 to get one now.

Somebody just pre-registered for my tourney with 50021. It's so new it doesn't show up on the PDGA site yet. Shenanigans?

No, that's pretty usual. It takes about a month for new members to be listed on the PDGA site, but they'll get their PDGA number assigned much quicker than that.

No, that's pretty usual. It takes about a month for new members to be listed on the PDGA site, but they'll get their PDGA number assigned much quicker than that.

Who built and/or maintains the PDGA site? How on earth does it take a month to show up? It should show up the second the transaction is complete.

And their sign-up form looks like a kid designed and coded it.

What do they do with all the membership money?

Last edited:
Mine took a bit less than a week to show up. Bought on a Monday and was showing up by Thursday or Friday, can't remember which. This was only about 2 weeks ago.

Membership updates typically are uploaded to the website on Wednesday (unless all of the staff are out at Am or Pro Worlds and forget about everything else going on).

They ($10 fee players) only get a number if the player goes to the PDGA web site and asks for one. The PDGA does not give them one based on the TD report (at least that I'm aware of).