• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

Just checked it today. Up to #84,298... Dang, my number is sooo low now!!!

I know. Last month in the open field of about 40 people I was in the top quarter for pdga#. Shoot looking at it now I would have been in the top quarter for number in masters as well..

If I'd signed up when I first started playing in June of 2005, I'd be in the 28k range. As it stands, I signed up in Oct of 2010 and got 45645. The growth is just staggering. Partially, I think it's due to Innova's patent on making beveled edge discs expiring in 2006. Ever since then, more and more manufacturers making discs means more awareness out there.

Lowest # player I've met....LaVonne Wolfe #580
Lowest # player I've played with....Alan Beaver #1213

#32 Tom McRann
Awesome old guy. Always fun round. He usually drives with an Aerobie Super Ring or whatever they're called. Not exactly PDGA legal but whatever he's earned the right to throw whatever he wants at this point.

What do I win?

picture.php

I've bought quite a few discs from Lavone Wolfe #580

And have meet Tom Monroe #33 in Birmingham selling discs from his van in the parking lot.

Flash Kingsley #21 will stop by our Wednesday night doubles league occasionally.