• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
was the 2nd one jumped for elevation or are you a jump putter?

It was either a long jump putt or a jump putt for an approach. I can't remember on that particular picture. From about 50 to 115 (guessing on distances) I jump for putting and approaching. The approach that way usually just parks under the basket. If I throw it there's more of a chance to spray the shot.

One of my favorite holes. Hole 5 at the Steady Ed course at IDGC in Augusta. Over 500 feet and a choice to go for the big gap out over the water (in the wind) or the small "safe" gap to the left (still over water). The pin is kinda out on the peninsula to the right that you can just see sticking out through the gap on the right.

Wow. Those are some tough gaps.

dgc.jpg

shirfan,

I love that sign! Where is that at? I would like to get one made for my pool room. :cool:

ludington

Easily one of the most(if not the most) beautiful views from ANY disc golf tee in the country!

Ludington,MI
Mason County Disc Golf Courses/course Beast/
Tee 1 overlooking Lake Michigan at sunset. 8.10.08

beast-1.jpg

--tomjulio.com

Hell yeah!!!, I'll be shocked if I ever go to a disc golf course more scenic than Beauty, Beast, and Goliath at Mason County! EVERY ONE should at one time in there life go to this 72 hole course in ludington, also its about 30 min away from flip city

So there is this little Sunrise Middle School in Kearney, NE, USA. I decided at the last minute I would get a quick round in and try to get some pics of the holes with my phone camera, before it got dark. So I get to this hole and can not find the pin anywhere. All I see is the running track and the football field in the middle of it. Sorry the pics are so grainy and that it was getting dark.

picture.php

After almost giving up all hope I finally spotted the pin! I could not believe my eyes, because even though there were no trees, it is the one place I just never thought to look at. You have to look close. Once you throw between these 2 poles, one word says it all...

picture.php

TOUCHDOWN!

Last weekend

Thats my buddy stevo putting last weekend in Corpus Christi. JungleTim and I drove up there to meet up with the hippy for a DG wkend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.