• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Surge 150 coming in. Ghost Town DGC Russel Gulch, CO

Attachments

• DSC_0077.JPG
    DSC_0077.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 204
This is #17 at Jack Brooks #2. There is a shot that goes to the right of the water. If you are brave you can try to make it across the pond:

Looking from the tee box towards the basket. The basket in on the hill to the right between the trees:

e7c217c2.jpg

Here is the basket looking back across the pond at the tee box:

6b1075e7.jpg

i definitely wouldnt be crawling in that water to get a disc...for some reason lilly pads, water, and swimming just dont mix for me....i guess i watched too many steve irwin vids as a kid

I dont know if anyone has posted it (didnt feel like looking thru 67 pages) but hole #1 and #12 at bear creek in Grapevine Tx could be some really cool pics, I would post them but cant do it on this really ****ty work computer.

i definitely wouldnt be crawling in that water to get a disc...for some reason lilly pads, water, and swimming just dont mix for me....i guess i watched too many steve irwin vids as a kid

Snakes have been spotted in that water

I just went to "Hickory Hills" in Traverse City, MI a few days ago. This picture Isnt the best quality because its a still shot from my video camera, but these were some deer by the basket we were on (621 ft. away).

hickorydeer.jpg

--
--
I didnt take this other picture, but this is the hole we were on-
hickhills.jpg

I was playing this morning and as I was approaching the basket I saw this car IN THE CREEK... I must have been the first to see it cause I informed the police officer sitting in the parking lot and he went to check it out. About 20 minutes later people from the city came...

101_0326.jpg

101_0327.jpg

Nice pic, I'm from mesquite and i heard about that accident. I play pachall all the time, I'm sure you've seen me im the only asian dude that plays up there. The reason i heard of that accident was because i was askin my friend "You seen that car in the creek the other day," and they replied "oh you mean the civic?" I was like nah this one

kdk_0356.jpg

You can see my red star destroyer and yellow starfire. Birdied that hole of course :)

kdk_0357.jpg

LOL i guess ppl like running their cars into creeks here in mesquite. The funny thing is that the Teebox u see from the Civiv Pic leads to the hole Where my pic was taken at.

Last edited:
Majestic Diamond X

Here's some shots from the most amazing course I've been to: Diamond X in Billings, MT. Too bad the total lack of sinage makes this almost impossible to play without a guide.

100_1434.jpg

Entrance.

100_1441.jpg

Me teeing off on one of the first few holes. I think the hole is behind a huge boulder by the trees on the left.

100_1443-1.jpg

My friend teeing off on hole 6 I think. I accidentally outdrove this one with my putter.

100_1444.jpg

My buddy putting on 6.

100_1449.jpg

I almost aced this one.

wow...that course looks awesome...thats def going on the wish list
it might not have signs but i has great baskets!! :)
talk about a hike though...how long did it take yall to play that?

A few more from Diamond X

100_1450.jpg

Me driving at a basket attached to the side of a cliff.

100_1451.jpg

I hit the cliff face and landed directly below the basket. There was a crazy wind blowing right to left, so I threw my putter on edge straight up and let the wind sink it for a deuce. I think this was my reinactment for the camera, as it doesn't look like my shot (white disc below the finger) is going in this time.

100_1461.jpg

Hole 18, famous for the longest ace ever. My shot was not so great, and the wind made it even worse.

Some from Minnesota

Here's a few nice ones from various courses in Minnesota.

004.jpg

I know lodged in the outside of the basket counts, and on top of the basket doesn't. Not sure what the ruling is here.

023.jpg

A friend driving at Blue Ribbon Pines in East Bethel, MN.

024.jpg

A friend's son teeing off at Giant's Ridge in Biwabik, MN.

047-1.jpg

Me driving on 18 at Giant's Ridge. The hole is over 700 feet away. My shot would have gone 1000 if I hadn't hit the tall thin birch tree waaaay in the distance. You can see it just to the left of the dead pine in the foreground. It was my first round ever throwing my Valkryie, which has now become one of my favorite all-time discs.

001.jpg

This one's actually from a course in Red Lodge, Montana. All the baskets are homemade and this one's the coolest one.

wow...that course looks awesome...thats def going on the wish list
it might not have signs but i has great baskets!! :)
talk about a hike though...how long did it take yall to play that?
Since you'll spend half your time looking for either your discs or the next hole, plan on 3+ hours. Still worth it though.

dude you need a jeep to play this course...or at least a donkey or mule...lol.....and be sure not to foot fault on the last pic :eek:
Yeah, you need to be in shape to even finish this course. You need rock climbing skills to just get from one hole to another, let alone get to where your disc lies.

And I once read something about a golfer who DID foot fault on one of these cliff holes and lived to tell about it! Not 18 though, you'd die in a spectacular fashion. Wile-E-Coyote style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts