• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

sorry i didn't meet your high standards. and i have no idea how many times i post things, i used to drink alot, and posted afterwards. really makes me wish your buddy let that board go.
now thats worth posting:clap::D

picture.php

Took this at Carousel Park in DE 2 weeks ago, was trying out the camera on my iPhone5. I also took the shot with the panorama feature but the forum wouldnt load it properly

#1...Brian Head DGC

#2...Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort DGC

Attachments

• Brian Head Grip Pic.jpg
    Brian Head Grip Pic.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 148
  • LV Ski and Snowboard Hole 10.jpg
    LV Ski and Snowboard Hole 10.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 158
nice^^ always some great views at Carousel

Thanks!

It is a great course... I always get a laugh there when we get to the holes that are along the horse riding area... And there's actually horses as course obstacles!

Of course I'd never throw when the horses are riding by, but of all the things to interrupt the round!

Not sure if this is more appropriate for the bad lie thread or this one. Anyway, at a recent tournament I threw my first run XCal out over an OB Baseball field, only to have it come back in by a hair by going subterranean.

picture.php

1. Hanger Basket
2. Favorite disc golf pic I've taken (hole 15)
3. Runway hole 18 (halfway up the fairway)

Taken at the retired Flyboy Aviation

Attachments

• Hanger Basket.jpg
    Hanger Basket.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Hole 15 Flyboy Aviation.jpg
    Hole 15 Flyboy Aviation.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 163
  • Hole 18 Basket.jpg
    Hole 18 Basket.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 133
a while back somebody trimmed the bushes at verdugo hills dgc to look like faces. I cant make the picture bigger though
mail_zpsec901411.jpg

Just above the tee to hole 1 at Schenley Park. By far the best place to see a sunset in Pittsburgh. Just wish that I had my actual camera instead of just my phone.

14a99c0.jpg

Spin High in Maine

Got to play this dg course, integrated onto a ball golf course, in Maine this past Summer. This is hole #1 from the long tee. The length is listed at 339' but that's to the ball golf hole. The basket is probably another 70' or so back towards the woods and a bit uphill. You can play your shot to the left somewhat to shorten the carry over the water. But if you're going straight at the basket (that I circled) it's probably over a 300' carry. It was really scary watching my favorite QOLF sail out over the water before fading into the fairway only about 25' beyond the water's edge. Fun hole!

RIP QOLF... lost on hole #8 just a short time later in the thick stuff to the left of the fairway.

picture.php