• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

To be fair certain people have been moving stuff out of this thread a fair amount?

I understand if people complain about thread drift…but if you're bringing the action when there is no other action, then who's complaining?

Figure it out?

Last thing I want to be is a PITA to anyone that mods a board. It is no win, and that's being generous.

I appreciate that three putt is keeping things generally tidy. But, in order to keep things interesting OB is gray zone more so than a line.

Last thing I want to be is a PITA to anyone that mods a board. It is no win, and that's being generous.

I appreciate that three putt is keeping things generally tidy. But, in order to keep things interesting OB is gray zone more so than a line.

Oh I'm not complaining, typically a lot of wisdom brought to light anytime he's involved.

More or less commenting that things have been cut out here that might be slight drifts, but a mod directly drew attention that oldschool cart drift occurred and nobody cared?

I could care less about what goes where, just asking that the snitches please be consistent in their reporting or just let one of the few threads with traction keep it moving and not kill the buzz for everybody else?

I think we've determined already Reddit is for the buzz kills and misinformation spreaders?

Oh I'm not complaining, typically a lot of wisdom brought to light anytime he's involved.

More or less commenting that things have been cut out here that might be slight drifts, but a mod directly drew attention that oldschool cart drift occurred and nobody cared?

I could care less about what goes where, just asking that the snitches please be consistent in their reporting or just let one of the few threads with traction keep it moving and not kill the buzz for everybody else?

I think we've determined already Reddit is for the buzz kills and misinformation spreaders?

I was lazy, but I didn't intend to disagree with you. Having been a mod briefly on a small private board, my intent was only to pay respect to the thankless and imperfect challenge of moderating a web forum.

Interesting. Why did Innova need to put out the whole big list of who's on which level if still incomplete. I guess CDick is not out of the question then.

Westside had a bag with a built in chair. AND a cooler compartment IIRC.

Ps. You're out playing disc golf. You're gonna look f'n ridiculous either way :p

Haileys move seems strange to me, i thought she left Discraft to be the No.1 FPO player at a company. . .now she moves to the Only company that have two FPO players rated higher than her
I tought and hoped she would go to Discmania

Last edited:
Haileys move seems strange to me, i thought she left Discraft to be the No.1 FPO player at a company. . .now she moves to the Only company that have two FPO players rated higher than her
That honestly sounds stressful, and like not a very wise decision for either player or company to have so many bets riding on one ticket. She has a long career ahead of her, and the ratings and competition only makes up one aspect of that. A HUGE one. But, she is also a face, and there are discs to sell with her marketability. Hailey King tour series Fairway Drivers in 3, 2...

I imagine her view is a lot more US-centric than yours.

I also imagine there is a lot appeal to being tied to a California company as opposed to a Michigan one.

Until the Finnish ladies can get over here for an extended period (which they will eventually) and make some noise on Tour (which they will when they finally do) their ratings don't matter on this side of the Atlantic from a marketing standpoint.

Do you really want threads to be this structured?

I see plenty of thread drift. Then I see someone complaining about thread drift that seems to be unaware of their own contributions.

To be fair certain people have been moving stuff out of this thread a fair amount?

I understand if people complain about thread drift…but if you're bringing the action when there is no other action, then who's complaining?

Figure it out?
To be fair, there was a smiley at the end. The smiley ending has been universal Interwebz-speak for a joke for as long as I've been Interwebzing.

Jokes are not supposed to hold up to intense scrutiny as to the accuracy of their content, they are supposed to make you go "Ha ha yeah, we do that" and move on.

So...

picture.php

This seems like a strange take- how so?

Teenager/young adult has the choice of visiting southern Cal or Michigan during the winter for work trips. Plus she doesn't strike me as someone that wants to be this deeply rooted midwesterner. So in that sense, Innova is an opportunity.

Teenager/young adult has the choice of visiting southern Cal or Michigan during the winter for work trips. Plus she doesn't strike me as someone that wants to be this deeply rooted midwesterner. So in that sense, Innova is an opportunity.

As someone from the Midwest and who lived in Cali for a couple years, this is pretty accurate. A lot leave due to weather and new opportunities. However, most don't stay for extended periods of time and return to the Midwest because of money, family, or the honeymoon phase runs out and your sick and tired of what should be a 20 minute drive taking an hour and a half due to rush hour.

Interesting. Why did Innova need to put out the whole big list of who's on which level if still incomplete. I guess CDick is not out of the question then.

Ps. You're out playing disc golf. You're gonna look f'n ridiculous either way :p
When Innova put the list out, they said they still had moves to make. I think the list was more to quiet down the "Geez, who else is leaving?" talk.

Ps. I look ridiculous even when I'm not playing disc golf. :\

Like somebody else said: "If I was trying to look cool, I wouldn't be playing disc golf.":)

I have heard that DC dropped her due to political posts on social media. If so, this was just an easy opportunity for Innova. They've definitely had some funds freed up recently.

I have heard that DC dropped her due to political posts on social media. If so, this was just an easy opportunity for Innova. They've definitely had some funds freed up recently.

I would have to see some substantiation of, even her "political" postings on social media...let alone Discraft's reaction to it. This smacks of rumor and innuendo.

I'm here for the Hailey FDs. I hope Henna and Eveliina can tour extensively this year, it would be interesting to see how dominant the three of them could be together.

I feel like Innova's FPO team might be stronger than their MPO team, I wonder if it was a conscious decision to devote more resources to growing the women's side of the game? That is probably the largest untapped market at this point.

Latest posts