• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Already mildly annoyed by Discraft. Want to buy a limited edition Dickerson Buzzz. Also been meaning to buy a couple of backup Z Sol's, so this is a great chance to save a few shipping dollars. Can't do both from the same site, it appears.

So with King and Dickerson signing new deals, we are mainly waiting to see where Catrina Allen goes, right? I don't think I missed that one.. hopefully.

I'm here for the Hailey FDs. I hope Henna and Eveliina can tour extensively this year, it would be interesting to see how dominant the three of them could be together.

I feel like Innova's FPO team might be stronger than their MPO team, I wonder if it was a conscious decision to devote more resources to growing the women's side of the game? That is probably the largest untapped market at this point.

The Mix of FPO players in Innovas Star Team is insane. . we have the 3 best young players AND then players like Ohn. Jen Allen and rookie of the Year (lol) Juliana K

I had totaly missed that JK is now on the Star Team. ..and that she won rookie of the Year ( and i just find that funny. . i hope Stockly wins that next year :D )

The Mix of FPO players in Innovas Star Team is insane. . we have the 3 best young players AND then players like Ohn. Jen Allen and rookie of the Year (lol) Juliana K

I had totaly missed that JK is now on the Star Team. ..and that she won rookie of the Year ( and i just find that funny. . i hope Stockly wins that next year :D )

Are you Innova sponsored?
Not being an @ss..... legit curious.

I would have to see some substantiation of, even her "political" postings on social media...let alone Discraft's reaction to it. This smacks of rumor and innuendo.

she's definitely fairly progressive when it comes to politics and isn't afraid of sharing that on Instagram. lots of it is via impermanent methods (bio, Instagram story) so I don't have the receipts and I'm not trying to suggest I believe the other part of what the person you're responding to was saying. but yea she's not shy about saying what she feels

Are you Innova sponsored?
Not being an @ss..... legit curious.

No but English is not my first, second or even third language so my Eng grammar is not that great.
Must be great to be able to speak and write your first language all over the World and on the webb. . . the rest of us just have to try the best we can

So with King and Dickerson signing new deals, we are mainly waiting to see where Catrina Allen goes, right? I don't think I missed that one.. hopefully.

We are still waiting for Nikko also, right? And at least here in Sweden we are still wondering where Linus Carlsson will end up after he announced he is leaving Innova.

she's definitely fairly progressive when it comes to politics and isn't afraid of sharing that on Instagram. lots of it is via impermanent methods (bio, Instagram story) so I don't have the receipts and I'm not trying to suggest I believe the other part of what the person you're responding to was saying. but yea she's not shy about saying what she feels

I'm just gonna say this with no intention to push the needle in any direction…

Innova is a disc company owned and controlled by people who may not appreciate or approve of their players making waves of ANY type.
Might prove to be an interesting partnership.

Just sayin'

No but English is not my first, second or even third language so my Eng grammar is not that great.
Must be great to be able to speak and write your first language all over the World and on the webb. . . the rest of us just have to try the best we can

I know it isntt your first language. You do extremely well with it, considering.

But that's why I also asked. Because I don't know anything about you at all, other than you're from across the Atlantic. There are some sponsored players that are indeed on these boards, and for all I know, you could be one.

I wasn't try to be the grammar police. Especially given the language differences. I apologize if it was taken that way.

Innova is a disc company owned and controlled by people who may not appreciate or approve of their players making waves of ANY type.

Just sayin'

Yeah, based on Innova signing her, I'd say they don't see it as an issue.

Hailey is progressive, but she really doesn't post anything controversial or over the top at all. If that really was a reason for Discraft being okay with letting her go, that would be a very silly move on their part. And if it was a factor, i wonder how they feel about Paige's recent posts and interview with Johnny Disc Golf. I know she's on another level talent and merchandise wise, but still.

Just sayin'

They could be ahead of the curve and headed the other way perhaps now? Apparently there's been a minor uproar over DD hiring an HR director who was formerly a principal, that was fired for suspending a girl who admitted she was a lesbian on a school bus.

...and rookie of the Year (lol) Juliana K.

The fact that there's anyway JK or Stokely are even eligible for that title, is some sort of very twisted joke.