• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thinking of joining the PDGA?

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Use my number (41078) in the refer-a-friend program; and upon proof I will set aside $10 to help my Haiti mission trip. I will also throw in another one of my discs from my for sale thread. Help me go to Haiti to spread our sport and help our sport grow at the same time!

Man, I wish you had done this about 2 weeks ago! I would have loved to help you with your mission trip this way since my extra cash is gone!

I don't think disc golf is high on the Haiti priority list.

Agreed. Your mission should be more about humanitarian efforts or rebuilding infastructure, not recreational activities. The baskets would probably be destroyed for the scrap metal.

It is. I am wiring an orphanage for electricity and bringing down discs for the orphans to use. There will be no baskets because of weight limitations.

If people are signing up for PDGA to make use of the membership benefits, I do caution that it is a calendar year membership, and would advise them to wait until September 1 to join where they will give you all of next year as well. Otherwise you're paying an annual fee for about 5 1/2 months of benefits.

Now, if you want to just show some support to the PDGA, or help ST out with his trip, or you're going to play a bunch of sanctioned events between now and the end of the year, by all means go ahead.

Use my number (41078) in the refer-a-friend program; and upon proof I will set aside $10 to help my Haiti mission trip. I will also throw in another one of my discs from my for sale thread. Help me go to Haiti to spread our sport and help our sport grow at the same time!

You would also need my name (Trenton Solomon). Don't forget that If you sign up on or after October 1 you get the rest of this year free.

Latest posts