• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travel Tag Spreadsheet

Olorin

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I've put together an Excel spreadsheet with the TT info, but I don't have time to keep it up. If anyone wants to take it over I'll be glad to send it to you. PM me if you're interested.

You can view the results at DGCR Travel Tags

I just updated the spreadsheet because I wanted to see who's in Colorado since I'll be traveling out there in July. But I'm still looking for someone to take this over. As more people join it seems more important to be able to find people by state. I don't really want to have scroll through more than 50 people to search for who might be near a place that I'm traveling to.

Would someone please take over updating this spreadsheet and posting it to the Travel Tags page? It's not very hard. Please PM me if you're interested.

Would anyone like to take over updating this spreadsheet? With new travel tags it's a lot easier to find people than searching the travel tags thread.

I just updated the Travel Tag list sorted by location and by name. I also uploaded a spreadsheet with the latest standings. You can find that all here.

Volklgirl has offered to take over updating the spreadsheet. (A big Thanks from me to her!!) So if you have any comments or questions please direct them to her.

thanks guys!

aw man! the local dude with #7 lost it to someone in MI, what the? now he has #41, blah, oh well. Hey Houston guys, you got #6 in Missouri City, who is going to win that and bring it up here to the Dub? ;)

Last edited:
thanks guys!

aw man! the local dude with #7 lost it to someone in MI, what the? now he has #41, blah, oh well. Hey Houston guys, you got #6 in Missouri City, who is going to win that and bring it up here to the Dub? ;)

Couldn't tell if you knew this or not but these aren't "challenge" tags. They're just meant to be swapped when you meet someone else who has one.

There's no competition for a lower number, just the coolness factor of seeing your original purchased tag travel across the country and the motivation to seek out new people to play a round with.

Couldn't tell if you knew this or not but these aren't "challenge" tags. They're just meant to be swapped when you meet someone else who has one.

There's no competition for a lower number, just the coolness factor of seeing your original purchased tag travel across the country and the motivation to seek out new people to play a round with.

no, i didnt know that, and now i dont get it:confused:

2010 Travel Tags spreadsheets should be up now. Let me know if there's any problems with them.

I haven't had a chance to check on linking the map to the spreadsheet yet. Does anyone know if this can be done?

Who and how do i notify of a trade? Roller Coasters had 33 and I had 23 and we swapped the tags on Wednesday January 6th at Bonita Springs Rec Center. It was a sunny day but started out with frost on the ground, yes that is right the furthest south course in the USA had frost.

Ask and ye shall receive! ;)

Spreadsheets updated with current trade and up to #36

Yup, they'll be for sale until 12/31/2010 (or until timg runs out). You'll find them in the DGCR store.