• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travel Tag Spreadsheet

Spreadsheet updated to #49!

Both of GMcAtee's trades updated!

Last edited:
My wife bought me a travel tag and it came in the mail today. Where do I register it? MoonT4 TT #52

My wife bought me a travel tag and it came in the mail today. Where do I register it? MoonT4 TT #52

First get your kids out of the basket, or dont take a picture of it . . . unless it is your own personal basket!

Seriously . . . someone will take care of it, you will be added to the registry.

Welcome to the travel tag adventure

First get your kids out of the basket, or dont take a picture of it . . . unless it is your own personal basket!

Seriously . . . someone will take care of it, you will be added to the registry.

Welcome to the travel tag adventure

No worries about the basket, but they aren't my kids, they are my grandkids. My wife and daughter did that picture for me, as a gift photo due to the fact, I love my grandkids and my disc golf time. They tell me the only thing I love more than playing disc golf, is my grandkids, and therefore put them in the basket for me.

NOTE: No baskets were harmed during the taking of said photo. :D

Hey all....don't forget to PM me, too, when you get or trade your TT! I'm keeping the Spreadsheets updated! Here's the link.

Hi Volklgirl,

Would you mind putting a link to the TT spreadsheet in your signature so that it's always easy to get to?

To everyone else- lets all give Volklgirl a big hand for doing the tedious and mundane job of keeping this spreadsheet updated!! :clap: :thmbup: :clap:

P.S.- Volk- does it bug you at all when people leave out the 2nd "L" in your name?
P.P.S.- What does "Volkl" refer to? I've always wondered that.

I'm assuming that the Volkl refers to skis. Famous back in the day for having a steel core ski "Ski the steel, steal the thunder".

Hi Volklgirl,

Would you mind putting a link to the TT spreadsheet in your signature so that it's always easy to get to?
Will do. Great idea!
P.S.- Volk- does it bug you at all when people leave out the 2nd "L" in your name?
Eh, whatever.
P.P.S.- What does "Volkl" refer to? I've always wondered that.

I'm assuming that the Volkl refers to skis. Famous back in the day for having a steel core ski "Ski the steel, steal the thunder".
Yes, skis. No, not the steel ones, those are Volant. Volkls are German built, race-based skis known for their cat-like grip on ice, their stability at speed, and their unique feel. I've been a "Volkl girl" since 1990 when my skis' top sheet peeled off and they had to go back to the factory. While they were gone, my training course for instructing occurred and I had to have something to ski on. The local ski shop's manager loaned me her Volkl Renntigers and I've never looked back....they just "do it" for me :D. (I currently have 12 pairs, plus 1 pair of Harts :eek:).