• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Hand Candy Iko Backpack!

I think I was the first person to take issue with UB on these issues here on DGCR, and that was damn near two and a half years ago. I am all for forgiveness, but if this guy hasn't gotten it together in that period of time I'm not sure he's going to. Buyer beware.

The thread doesn't paint a pretty picture for UB...

Bummer too bc this bag really looks fantastic. I'm a huge fan of its shape/color/etc.

Michael Brouphy is a crook.

When are people going to realize that and stop pre-ordering things from him? :doh:

Sorry you got ripped off, but geeeez.

Easy Juke. We all know the guy seems dirty, but I'm not sure it's common knowledge in the world as a whole.

Kraken, I'm afraid you're hosed. Sorry man.

It makes it worse that he seems to scam people around the holidays.

"Pre-order now (in Nov.) and get your stuff by christmas and get x bonus item."

Gets changed to...

"A little hiccup in production, we'll have these right after christmas..."

to...

"you should've seen it in the mail by now...I'll make it up to you I swear"

to...

social media black out and dude disappears to do it over again the next year under a different company name.

I don't understand why anyone would give this douchebag another dime after the magazine fiasco. He is obviously a con artist. Sorry yall got hosed!!!

It makes it worse that he seems to scam people around the holidays.

"Pre-order now (in Nov.) and get your stuff by christmas and get x bonus item."

Gets changed to...

"A little hiccup in production, we'll have these right after christmas..."

to...

"you should've seen it in the mail by now...I'll make it up to you I swear"

to...

social media black out and dude disappears to do it over again the next year under a different company name.

Gotta pay for gifts for the kids somehow.

So after a year of dealing with the manufacture the Iko bag preorders are boxed out and being dropped off tomorrow morning, it has been a tough road but it is smoothing out. I would like to say I am very sorry for the incredibly long delay, each preorder bag is being shipped out with a free disc as well.

I'm liking how that bag on the right looks and holds discs. But, what is the state of affairs for UB?

I always liked your guys' stamp work.

Now that we got the bags going we are going to take it one step at a time, we still have a decent stock of discs for the three molds but we will be holding off on manufacturing any more while we focus on marketing this bag and getting it out to market. It is a great bag, it will just take some work to repair the damage caused by the last year.

Wow, this guy again?! :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :wall:

This guy's a crook and keeps showing up once a year to fleece people. Be warned!

that is a fine response, but no crookery here. yes the bag process took wayyyyy longer then i ever wanted it to....but all 19 pre orders went out the door this morning on the way to the customers. Explain how that is me being a crook?

neither of those say anything, the bag has been a 4 year process (the freak never had preorders) and hucker magazine i was strickly the lead graphic design and had no dealing with any money, so i appreciate your attempts here but i believe they are unfounded. Do i wish i was never a part of hucker...yes. Do i wish the bags would have been delivered by christmas last year...yes. But what i have right now is the first 50 bags and all preorders have been fulfilled. Have you ever purchased anything from me? I doubt it, it seems that the only people that blow their crap horns like you are people that have never been a customer of mine.