• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

understable mid?

Meteor for sure is a good touch disc to have, otherwise I would agree with others on the Stratus (hunt for an ESP, you will thank me later) or even a lighter ESP Buzzz or Impact will hold a good line

DX Stingray for big turnovers or hyzer flips, champ cobra for flex shots. I have a really beat in DX Roc that works great for smooth, gentle turnovers.

I've used dx wolf, dx stingray, beat dx roc...but right now I use either a champ panther or dx ontario roc. They all seem to work well.

Wolf, Champ Panther, ESP Impact, and just bought another DX Stingray to replace the one my Mom lost (selection based on length of throw and degree of turn needed)

When I want understable, I generally go with one of my putters. Wizard for shorter turnover shots, Magic for longer ones.

I agree that the ESP Stratus is an amazing understable mid. I'm not sure where they can be obtained though, as I got mine when I registered with the PDGA. I also use an XD because the stratus is too long to be my only understable mid. The combo is perfect. Just for the record I use the same strategy for my stable mid range slot. A FLX buzz for long and a Champ Classic Roc for short.

I switched out my breeze a while back for a 177 glide. People always think big air anhyzer but throw it low and be amazed. Much more versitile than a breeze, meteor, or stratus