• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wanted it to work, but it didn’t

Buzzz and...wait for it...

Eagle. I know - blasphemy, sacrilege, etc. Neither one ever seemed to click with me.

The River, and the Ion. Have had both in my bag for months and really not a fan of either one!

If you tried an Eagle-X and it didn't work, I understand. But if you can't get an Eagle-L to work, there's something wrong with you.

For me it's the Force. Tried Z and ESP, just went back to my Xcals.

I have a problem with discs of a certain line. Buzzz didn't. Comet didn't. Now, Fuse isn't. It's killing me because what does do it for me is the Champ Stingray I want to stay on the wall.

Good Thread! I never liked the Stalker or Comet when I tried them. Also, I wonder if I'm doing something wrong with the Ion, cause it ain't working either...but I repeat; it's a beautiful disc.

I hope I didn't recommend the Katana to some of you :\ BUT, it still works really well for me.

The Roc is the best disc that's been suggested for me.

Comet never really worked for me. It too "clunky" for me. I prefer the Meteor for that department. Pairs nicely with my mid-range line-up. Hornet, Wasp, Buzzz, Meteor. All in ESP;)

My brother gave me a teebird and I tried to like it(because all the love it gets), but for some reason it never clicked with me. A year later I tried a star tbird and hasnt left my bag. For some of these discs it might make a difference getting the disc in a different plastic. I didnt really like the star starfire, but I love it in champ.

it also might be that I throw alot better now. yeah, its probably the archer.

If you tried an Eagle-X and it didn't work, I understand. But if you can't get an Eagle-L to work, there's something wrong with you.

Ive tried all kinds of Eagles - everything from CEs to the newest run of Stars. I keep trying them because of all the good things I hear, but I can't seem to get anything useful out of them. It was the same thing with the Buzzz. And honestly, the ONLY Teebird I like is the DX...

You've guaranteed yourself a spot in hell my friend.

Hopefully there's Lat64 in hell, if I truly am damned. :\

I really wanted super floppy sticky putters to work. But I can only go so floppy.

Have you felt the vibram soft putters? They are crazy soft, they bend a little when holding. Still havent thrown, but in the store they felt crazy.

If all Ions suddenly fell into an irrecoverable bottomless hole, I might consider the Vibrams.

haha, there are alot of people out there in this boat. seems like a great disc for alot of people. Can't wait till mvp gets the new disc out.

Tee Birds...I find them just way to inconsistent. You can get flippy ones, stable ones, and even really overstable ones...Just prefer the stalker I guess.