• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are you getting for christmas?

Permission from the wife to play US Masters in California or Worlds in Wisconsin or a tournament overseas in 2016 (Canada or Europe). Most likely US Masters as I told her we could go to San Francisco for the week prior to the event and then I drive over for the event and she flies home.

You could do the same thing for Am. Worlds. Go to Chicago prior to the tournament. Chicago is only 2.5-3 hours from Madison depending on traffic.

You could do the same thing for Am. Worlds. Go to Chicago prior to the tournament. Chicago is only 2.5-3 hours from Madison depending on traffic.

We went to Chicago this past summer for the Grateful Dead shows and stayed at the Blackstone in front of the fountain at Grant Park and my wife loved it but we have never been to SF. If Dead and Company plays Soldier Field we will probably make it back next year.

Managed to get a few things on the list - another G* Roc3 for winter golf, DX thunderbird for funsies, and a hydroflask - should come in useful if its as awesome as everyone says.

So you're grasping at straws, I get that.

Have you ever thrown an Aviar, an Ion, and a Wizard? All comparatively?

Yes. Several variations of Aviars. BB is probably the closest to the Wizard/Ion. Ion might be a little shallower than the Wizard. Wizard glides a little more at low speeds. Why do you ask? Ready to convert to Wizardry?

I'm ready for Christmas to be over.

Bah Humbug.

:thmbup:

I'm wishing for the 24th and 25th off work.

Big-z mantis, 10 pack of misprint flx/esp and hopefully more discs I don't know about :)

Looks like I am getting ( buying ) my self some new Foot-Joys, a Lat64 hat, Lat64 logo towel, and a lighter weight Icon Rival for my family to wrap and put under the tree!

Man, am I gonna be surprised!...thanks, self :thmbup:!

A couple bags... One small for very casual rounds and also trying out a backpack bag.

Hopefully, some backup discs... QOLFs, and SOLFs, Drones and JK Aviars mainly.

A new PDGA Rulebook.

Innova calendar.

WV/Disc Golf Basket window decal.

And what's that new disc golf book that just came out at a relatively re ent tournament?

And a couple more Instep baskets to mod for the home course. :clap:

I got my PDGA membership, #79225. But my wife is holding all my goodies that came with it hostage till the 25th. Also know I got some DD & Latitude 64 dry fit polos, a DD tourney chair, and some unknown discs. I'm not to worried about the discs though. Last time she bought me one out of the blue it was a Ti Flx BUZZZ ledgestone edition. Can't say she doesn't have good tastes. Oh and the credit card bills to pay for it all too...

The gf decided to buy me a titan basket. Not the gateway one.

Anybody use it?

A nice upgrade to the backyard basket, courtesy of an awesome wife. And some mandatory delayed gratification practice, which I'm no good at.

Attachments

• IMG_6292.jpg
    IMG_6292.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 27
First time in 6 years I haven't asked for anything disc golf related. Instead I asked for socks.

The gf decided to buy me a titan basket. Not the gateway one.

Anybody use it?

If it is the Titan Dist. Basket from the EBay I have a few for my home course. Seems to be an exact knockoff of the discatcher pro from innova. Much heavier and sturdier than other baskets in its price range (Costco, instep, ect). Only issues I have seen is the chains are SUPER heavy it really doesn't like soft putts and the zinc coating on the chains is pretty weak was seeing rust in spots after only a few weeks but the chain is so heavy it can rust for years before it becomes a real problem.
P.S. If she hasn't ordered it yet they are 10$ cheaper if you go directly to Titan Distributing website and they shipped super fast I got mine in under 24 hours with free shipping lol.

I got my PDGA membership, #79225. But my wife is holding all my goodies that came with it hostage till the 25th.

don't get too excited, the disc is probably a useless mold and rediculously light weight. the rest of the crap is made in china

my family stopped with Christmas once we got to be 15 so havent really received anything for christmas for 16 years lol .. but i try to at least buy myself one disc each year and this year i plan on trying to snag a Legacy Nemesis to test out or a Glo Patriot..