• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think on these?
11x Champ Teebird
11X KC Pro Roc

Average around the $20-$30 range on 11x TB depending on the weight and if it is Ca or Cal mold. It looks like a Ca mold so $25 tops most likely.

Scaled weight and will be a big factor on the value for the 11x Roc, if it is Max weight it will bring a higher value. If it is the softer run, it will not be as sought after so value will drop.

Last edited:
Average around the $20-$30 range on 11x TB depending on the weight and if it is Ca or Cal mold. It looks like a Ca mold so $25 tops most likely.

Scaled weight and will be a big factor on the value for the 11x Roc, if it is Max weight it will bring a higher value. If it is the softer run, it will not be as sought after so value will drop.

Thanks, gonna put them up on a trade thread tonight.

Nice stamp on the Wasp and a great disc.

Went OOP because it lacked forward fade compared to the other plastics it came in. I picked up a few back-ups earlier this year for about $20 per disc new.

I'd throw it if I were you and it's your only one. Flies identical to an early, CE Roc.

I'm pretty sure this is a DGA Rogue. It's 174g, and it's Jon Baldwin's special edition photo series signed on the back by him. It's never been thrown, 10/10, anyone know what it's worth?

Online Ive seen them go between 30 and 40 dollars. Pretty wide range I know. I just never saw the final bid on it. That and the midnight flyers are the more pricier dga plastic

Hey everyone. Been a while since I have been on here (and played disc golf). I am finally getting back into the sport after this hiatus and I am having to disc down and re-learn so to speak. I am selling a lot of discs that I previously owned and most of them are in the 5-10 dollar range.

However, I have a champion classic roc, 172g, red foil text, opaque/milky colored. Flat dome. I have seen varying ranges for what this disc will go for so I am just wondering...

Old out of production plastic from what I can find. If its in real good condition, like 10/10 it could go for 40 bucks or higher.

Ive got a 7.5/10 early 90's putt and approach aviar with the Jamba Juice stamp with a mini innova swish on it from the old Masters Cup tournament. Any idea on price?

what's this worth, anyone know?

Bought this a long time ago when the local store first started getting discmania stuff. 172 DD2 10/10. Thanks. Also, if its old and there had been a stamp change, what's the difference?

Attachments

• 20141222_204730.jpg
    20141222_204730.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 38
Roc+

Found this *Roc+ in the used pile at the local shop. It has no ink and only minor scuffing. Surely it has to be worth more than the six dollars I paid.
Fm0EIIYl.jpg

10/10 first run Legend Clutches? All heavy and good stamps.

Thanks!

Attachments

• legend clutches.jpg
    legend clutches.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 30
posted before but never got a response
picture of gazelle is a little dirty
Gazelle is 7/10 and max weight
Eagle L (I believe) is 7/10 and max weight

Attachments

• eagle.jpg
    eagle.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 16
  • gazelle.jpg
    gazelle.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 16
1990's Rare Discs (any help with value would be appreciated)

I purchased some 1990's disc recently and I was wondering what they might be worth. I will put most on DGCR for sale after I determine approx. values. Any input is appreciated. I have about 20 more not pictured. Info and photos below.

Thanks!

All Discs are from the mid to late 90's (not sure on runs)
1st Photo:
-Discraft fly-dye designer cyclone 2 7/10 little warp on 1 part of rim
-USDGC Aviar, San Marino, white (storage stain yellow on front) never thrown has upc sticker on bottom lid
-Discraft Elite Pro X2 1st Run, red stamp, never thrown, very minimal storage wear
-Innova Bar Stamp Ontario Pegasus, yellow, never thrown, very minimal storage wear
-USDGC San Marino Aviar, signed by Ken Climo 99' 7/10

2nd Photo:
-Discraft Cyclone2, 1997 doubles series stamp, signed by Scotty Stokely, never thrown
-Blunt Putt 1996 patent applied for stamp, has storage wear and mold
-Innova Gazelle, orange, Charlotte DG Club stamp, signed by Stan Mcdaniel and Harold Duvall, never thrown

Attachments

• IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts