• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo_zpsball2mvi.jpg

Super pearly tie died 11x KC Pro teebird. Weight is no longer visible. Condition is probably 8/10. This was actually gifted to me from a fellow disc golfer friend.

Last edited:
I won this disc over the weekend from a CTP. The TD seemed to imply this was somewhat rare. I also got the same disc in an opaque color with a black, white, silver camo stamp. Neither have been thrown and that is the only ink on either.

Are these worth much other than retail?

If the pictures don't work, it's a teal-blue, 400s, Prodigy PA-2 with a red, sillver, blue american flag type foil stamp.

Thanks!

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

Re: jstout13

Unfortunately I'd say they are worth right about retail if they are 10/10, the only thing "rare" about them is that not many of the foil stamps were produced last year, but nothing about that disc makes it any different than any other 400s Pa-2 and its likely they will make more with those Foils in the future. I saw a ton of them on the H2 when it was released back in the fall.

Re: jstout13

Unfortunately I'd say they are worth right about retail if they are 10/10, the only thing "rare" about them is that not many of the foil stamps were produced last year, but nothing about that disc makes it any different than any other 400s Pa-2 and its likely they will make more with those Foils in the future. I saw a ton of them on the H2 when it was released back in the fall.

Thanks!

What would be the general rates on the following if they're all 7-8/10, heavy, and light ink

SE Banshees
SE Teebirds
SE Valkyries
SE Leopards

What's a fair price for a new max weight champ totem teebird from the factory store? Whenever I see one I always think the price is too high. I know that disc and stamp color are factors. If you've sold or bought one recently I'd appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

What's a fair price for a new max weight champ totem teebird from the factory store? Whenever I see one I always think the price is too high. I know that disc and stamp color are factors. If you've sold or bought one recently I'd appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

$40 is about as low as you'll find for a new one. I sold one mid-2014 for $50. $45-50 is closer to average. It just goes up from there if you're looking for a color/stamp combo that is more rare.

Mini proto stamp pearly champ gator. I can't find much info on these at all. I also have a stock stamp pearly champ gator. These are sought after, no?

Last edited:
Are the blizzard destroyers with bubbles in the plate still a commodity of sorts? I won a 2012 scales 150g even 10/10.

Got a CE - Firebird

OK, new guy here. I admit I never got into DG as much as I hoped, blame the family. Maybe some time in the not to distant future. Nonetheless, I pulled out some discs I picked up in the early 2000s and it seems that they may have some value. Don't want to use them if they are worth too much as I would not get the benefit of what they can do.

First one, Firebird 168g, Fourth or Fifth run?

Some really nice CE discs. With the crazy prices discs have pulled recently you have a hell of a lot right there! Bunch of $50 dollar bills i think specially fb and leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.