• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of March 2015?

Farthest/Longest Disc for you?

• Archon

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Boss

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 64 16.4%
  • Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flow

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Force

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Havoc

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Katana

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • King

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Orc

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rampage

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • SL

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Teebird

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Vulcan

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Wraith

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 175 44.8%

• Total voters
As much as I try to replace it, the Champ Orc is still my longest disc, although there's plenty of others quite close (Thunderbird, Heat, PD).

Freedom normally- my longest was downhill with a saint pro forehand- way farther than I thought it would.

G* Tern. I dont control the disc super well, it is more stable than it should be for me, but it gets out there and seems to keep going even when it hits the ground

Jolly launcher tern. Windy proto destroyer/ proto boss depending on how strong and which way the wind is blowing. All hit between 450-350" depending on how sore my shoulder is.

Longest for me right now is a slightly understable 168 Star Destroyer with some dome. Marbled baby blue AJ, very flexible plastic.

Probably hitting 380-390 on an average max distance throw right now, 400 when I get a really good rip. Once it warms up a little more I expect to be hitting 410-ish consistently, which is "normal" for me.

I've got a Pinnacle Cannon that might be longer, but I've only thrown it a couple times. I've never thrown a Tern.

Echo star destroyer. Wonderfully glidey, huge sweeping turn and enough fade to pull out of it and fight forwArd

169 Pro Destro from a tourney, bit softer than the stock pro and it turns, holds, and glides for days.

Max Distance Line: 167 Pro Destroyer... Super domey, huge pop top, super low PLH. Threw it 480' in a tailwind on a hyzerflip once. 5/10 will be 450' straight, other 5 will be 50'-150' right of center (RHBH)

Golf line: 175 Old AJ Star Destroyer. Mild dome, Champystar blend, Medium PLH. 400'-420' depending on how I'm throwing that day.

Longest driver would be the Destroyer...

Although I can throw rollers a lot further with a Firebird!

Do rollers count?

a broken in Rampage is clearly the longest max distance driver for me, but a close second is the Outlaw, i can crush those nearly as far and more accurately, thinking about dropping the rampage and focusing on the Outlaw because of the control i can get with minimal loss of distance.

Latest posts