• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What the most you've ever paid for a disc?

dropped 375 for a mint 01 ce usdgc roc
in second place is 165 for a 2003 USDGC ZoneDriven Roc only 100 made/stamped.

I've never bought a disc above stock prices, I did buy a couple dyed discs for $25 a piece so those would probably top the list.

...it's currently going for around $2,100 on ebay right now.....

At first glance, when I saw "2,100 and EBAY" in the same sentence I thought "Oh gee, is 'ol Couch Cruiser selling more of his "Special edition Glow Rocs" :doh:

$105 for a black max weight ce cobra with a glitter gold proto star stamp on it. Still in the original packaging from 2002 worlds. It's glorious!!!

$40 for a wasp tooled Buzzz. For now, I can't imagine spending any more than that for something I'm gonna throw at trees.

I got to hold a minty fresh one my friend has. The ghost stamped zone driven roc.

The most expensive disc right now is the elusive 2001 Zone Driven Ghost Stamp Roc....it's currently going for around $2,100 on ebay right now.....very tempting to pick it up since they are rarely for sale but I would rather hold onto my money....

I've spent $237 for a 01' CE Roc....that is the highest I've ever gone....the only way I would go higher is for the '01 SP Kangaroo CE Roc in 10/10 condition....that I would pay serious bucks for since there are only 2 ever made....plus I have a bunch of other discs with the same stamp so to have the disc that started it all would be awesome..

$25 for the KC Worlds Star Monarch. I really liked that disc, but lost it somewhere. I wish they would make Monarchs in star plastic instead of champion plastic...although my only ace is with a champion monarch.

I miss it, can I buy it back?

Leo sends his regards, but he says he's having fun with his other FR CE buddies and wants to stay a while longer. He said remember to shave that. I asked what he meant by that and he said "he'll know what I mean".

$30 for a First Run Mako. Can't say it was REALLY worth it, but...maybe a little...

$30 for a FR Mako? Jeebus. I have a few I'll unload if I knew I could get more than $18 for them.