• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which group to film at Masters?

MurderMike41370

Birdie Member
Hey guys, currently at masters in Santa Cruz and the first round has finished. Was wondering who I should film 2mrw between these 2 groups for round 2.
Does anyone have someone specific that they wanna see on the film?
Hit me up.

Group 1:
Schusterick
McBeth
Doss
McCabe

Group 2:
Rico
Wysocki
Avery
Ulibarri

(Personal) www.facebook.com/kerse805er
(Video page) www.facebook.com/murdermike41370

Group 1 all day! All the guys on that card are fun to watch. Not that the second card isn't fun, but I cringe every time Avery misses a putt. Don't need to see more of that.

Mike Ill be out tomorrow, how has the flow been? Have you been able to get up close and how many cameras are you running?

Group 2 - I wanna see how Rico throws that Legacy plastic....

Rico threw a roller upshot yesterday on hole 26...it was the most unexpected shot I could think of using on that hole. He almost parked it, but of course then it rolled a bit downhill...

Group 1. I'm already looking forward to watching.
It has been way too long since I last watched a quality toyrny vid

You should have made it a vote ^^

Anyway, group one has the world champ, Emac for a putting show, and then the two young guns who are totaly on fire. Will is one of my favourite players to watch, too. Get some slomos of the drives please :D

All for group 1 here.

Hope he chose group 1, because McBeth is going full beast mode- bogey-free 8 under through 13 holes, taken a 4 stroke lead.

I filmed all of group 1. Pauly was smashing it! Finished at -13. He put on a show, not to mention the great shots and angles I get with him cause he doesn't mind if I'm right behind him or slightly behind the basket. Such a stellar round