• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

when you have to have your disc golf bag in bed for good luck while making love? hee hee

My wife would slap me if I suggested that.

I just asked her about it and I got too looks. First look was this---->:|

The second look was this------>:mad:

Followed by a very stern "NO!". You are not doing that.

My wife would slap me if I suggested that.

I just asked her about it and I got too looks. First look was this---->:|

The second look was this------>:mad:

Followed by a very stern "NO!". You are not doing that.

OMG too much.

Maybe Discraft condoms... The consistent condom!
Go for bigger D!

ahh I'd better stop.

Funny......

Hubby didn't say a thing when I wanted to bring my new Monarch to bed with me ;)

My desk at home. Take a close look at what is holding up the front portion of my laptop fan stand. They aren't discs or mini's, but still small frisbees :) Those get thrown around a lot too. hehe.

2heexy1.jpg

My desk at home. Take a close look at what is holding up the front portion of my laptop fan stand. They aren't discs or mini's, but still small frisbees :) Those get thrown around a lot too. hehe.

2heexy1.jpg

So when you are throwing the frisbees around do you use the bagels to prop it up??

So when you are throwing the frisbees around do you use the bagels to prop it up??

haha nope, those were all in my tummy before this even got posted.

there's a basket in the pic too right

The pic is a view over the water at a local park I took for a Photography college course. No baskets unfortunately, my previous desktop had a basket in it. I really wish there was a course in that park.

bfnn68.jpg

I have been coughing for 24 hours, and had a headache, and was sweating from running a fever, but still got in 18 holes today. I felt horriable on the 18th hole, but I still had fun.

Sloppydisc was in town, so SpringdgLover and I took him to Spring Valley DGC for a fun afternoon of disc golf.

All of our presents are wrapped under the tree for Christmas...and all I can think about is that there is a very good chance that there are discs and new bag under there!! I am three feet away from new DG stuff and i can't touch it for two more weeks!!! It is killing me!

Hah good thing I went ahead and spent my own money on my dg stuff. Though I had many other things in mind so I figured I'd spend the cash on DG things and then let the gifts be other things i want.

I'm sure it's already been said, but I didn't feel like going through 116 pages to find it so here ya go. I put spin on everything I throw in the garbage can... I have 1000's of garbage can aces. I also, when waiting at a tee, I practice putts in empty garbage cans & I have a Disc Golf desktop picture. I'm gonna buy the Innova 2010 calender as well.

I played on Friday, and again on Saturday morning. I didn't think I did that well, so I got home Saturday afternoon, loaded up my practice basket, and spent almost 3 hours at the practice field. Today my arm is very sore, so I didn't play, I went to the movies, but I am planning on playing again on Tuesday.

On one wall in my computer room I have the 2010 Innova calender, on the otherside of the room I have the Mini-Disc Catcher from wham-o. Plus, I have an Innova and LSdiscs stickers on my Laptop.