• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I am on there just to play this game. I have loved trains since I was a kid, and this game is pretty fun. It beats Farmville

If only you read what those apps have access to on your account :p. I never use them because facebook apps have more access than they should be allowed.

when your friends go to exotic locations for spring break, and your destination is... 'any course in the state.' I added 8 new baskets to my map this week, and im not even ashamed! Gotta make my way to KC!

when your friends go to exotic locations for spring break, and your destination is... 'any course in the state.' I added 8 new baskets to my map this week, and im not even ashamed! Gotta make my way to KC!

Should have cam to rolla and played lions club and then head out to Vitchy and play Ozark Mtn and Akitas while it is still open. Three MONSTER courses.

When every open piece of land begins a new course idea in your head.... or Your wife asks you if you can think about her instead of DG for an hour.... Every day.

I watched Legends of the Fall yesterday (Anthony Hopkins, Brad Pitt, etc. etc.).

MAN! That ranch they lived on would be sweeeeet for a course!!! :p

I watched Legends of the Fall yesterday (Anthony Hopkins, Brad Pitt, etc. etc.).

MAN! That ranch they lived on would be sweeeeet for a course!!! :p

This comment has me wondering if maybe you should be in a different thread like . . . You know you are "something else" when . . . you watch Legends of the Fall . . . especially if it was not the first time you saw the movie!

This comment has me wondering if maybe you should be in a different thread like . . . You know you are "something else" when . . . you watch Legends of the Fall . . . especially if it was not the first time you saw the movie!

I bet that Brad would be an excellent disc golfer... especially if he were in his Fight Club character! Or maybe Mr. Smith!

Try 860 miles and 171 holes in two days of a course bagging road trip. Added 30 new courses in only six days of play last month. I know what beat down, hands quivering tired is. :D

I am not a young buck anymore either. If I was in my early 20's again, I would have no problem pulling that off.

I'm thinking about a road trip out west in May. Through the corn to the Black Hills and over to Yellowstone. Maybe drop down to New Mexico if I survive Diamond X and Jackson Hole. Then back to Ohio through the Ozzarks. Hope to add 9 or 10 states to the DG resume.

"I am not a young buck anymore either.' ......I feel your pain brother.

You are 2 courses into a 3 courses-in-a-day tour when one of your buddies injures himself so badly that you have to stop, and the thing he is most upset about is not finishing. Nevermind the crippling injury, we had 23 holes left!

This is an At Work scenario. When you know how to throw flattened boxes and cardboard flats, because you know the stability of what you are throwing. I'm working part time at as a stocker at a grocery store. Also, grocery carts make a decent basket.

Latest posts