• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

We all went for a hike the other day way up some canyons, about 2 miles in, and we've already made plans to go back with our baskets. We also came across a swamp and my brother asked 'How many discs do you think we could find in there?'

was talking to three girls... took all three of them out to see which liked discin the most/would put up with my dg rants/would be willing to qualify a round as a "date" and made my decision off of this... gf now for 4 months and she has even said she needs to go more with me to get better :p

I would have rather met her on the course ;) I got my ex into DG and she loves it now. Plays all the time without me, thank God!

...you cut your finger at work and your first thought is "I hope I can still play a round this afternoon".

You refer to a "this or that" argument as a Roc vs. Buzzz argument.
Your friends do the same.

You tell them it is more a cantaloupe vs. honeydew argument.
You get into this type argument about which it is.

You may be getting a divorce because you spent too much time doing DG related things and not hanging out with the wife.

(unfortunately this is really happening):(

I'm reading these and cracking up at how many of them I relate to. Here is mine. I travel for work for about 6 months out of the year. Mostly in the winter. When I get my travel schedule for work while everyone else is booking plane trips I hop on here and find the highest rated course in every city I travel to and plan what courses I can fit into the trip. So far between last fall and this summer I think I am up to 7 states. Should be around 12 by the time the rest of the winter is over :)

I am right there with you Erock. I am in a similar situation. Que sera sera.

Holy cow, I hope you guys get everything figured out. No question dg has its arguments in my house and I can see the tension building, but I would never wish that kind of stuff on anyone.

You know you're addicted to DG when:

You had about 8 discs when I signed up for DGCR, and now you have over 60....in less than 5 months :doh: :doh:

When it ruins your day when you don't get your new plastic delivered as expected. :mad:

When you were about to become a par member at 1 AM last night, but waited till you finished your homemade basket, threw putts, and celebrated with a homebrew tonight. WooHoo!!!

Going to play when it is 60* outside but can barley walk due to your 3rd sinus surgery.

Ok I didn't go play but I really really wanted to.

When you play a full round in your dream...on an actual course, to the tinniest detail.