• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I haven't been able to play disc golf in a few months on account of the insane amount of snow on the ground. But I keep my disc bag out, and fondle them on the regular.

I haven't been able to play disc golf in a few months on account of the insane amount of snow on the ground. But I keep my disc bag out, and fondle them on the regular.
Haha me too! I thought I might be a little crazy but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I've got my bag on my bedroom floor and I often pick up discs and grip them, practice X-stepping, and dream of the time that I might throw them... I can't wait until it warms up and the snow melts!

Haha me too! I thought I might be a little crazy but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I've got my bag on my bedroom floor and I often pick up discs and grip them, practice X-stepping, and dream of the time that I might throw them... I can't wait until it warms up and the snow melts!

I keep a stack of 4-10 discs in a pile next to my recliner...and I usually have a disc in my hand if I'm just sitting and watching tv or something like that...

You could just man up and play in the snow :D

Man....used to love tossing those nifty little marker discs around the Search and Rescue office in Idaho Falls.....nothing like catching your superior in the cheek around a blind corner while he is on the phone with the Sheriff! Priceless!! DG 4 ever!

Do that in the control room at my jail, i bought a mini basket and bang those minis around 8 hours a day :clap:

You know you're addicted to DG when: You enjoy calling preliminary reports, "1st run reports" at work.

You know you're addicted to DG when: Coworkers quit asking what you did over the weekend on Monday, ...because they already know the answer.

You have a nightmare someone stole your Mahal. Then for the next month you have a major panic attack everytime your bag is not within arms reach.

Last edited:
You can't drive by a Disc Store without stopping in and at least checking out whats new in stock.

Cutting down on the food budget so I can buy more plastic.

you know your addicted to dg

when bad weather forces you to practice your new style of putting with a small trash can set up in the long hallway in your house

when the wife sees u with the ipad and credit card in hand and dekimbe mutumbos them out of your hand.........not in my house! do u realy need more discs? let me see......takes half out or basket and sais ok.;)

Latest posts