• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You overhear two guys talking about Amps, Volts and Resistors, and assume they're talking about MVP and not electricty.

awesome..

w1.png

When you start looking around, wherever your at, and think: "If I was to put a Disc Golf course here, I'd put Tee 1 there, The basket there..." This includes places like the mall. As if the thought of putting a Mando sign on the old man sitting, or even asleep, on the benches in the Middle of the Mall hasn't crossed our minds! :D ...I'm not the only one! ...am I???
I think you know you are addicted when you are going through a village outside of baghdad and after it's cleared you think. This would make an awesome dg course.

When you get more excited about a nice old teebird (disc) over a t-bird (car).

When you think of making music out of the sounds of discs hitting trees, chains, the water, maybe chains with someone yelling in joy(obviously an ace). Or hit's chains and yells "Aw maaaaan" sort of like hole five guy on his hiestand video almost acing hole 14(don't think he hit chains though).
discraft just made a new ringtone with chains and applause

When Marshall street's site is down and you feel lost without their flight chart.

You're bummed about going to Grand Cayman for a week, paid for by your wife's Company, and your mornings free ... because there's no DG on the island! :wall:

You're bummed about going to Grand Cayman for a week, paid for by your wife's Company, and your mornings free ... because there's no DG on the island! :wall:

A true addict takes his Mach Lite to Grand Cayman.

when your 3 year old son (named Maxwell) runs out the door without a coat and your wife yells "Max, wait!" and instead of ensuring the safety of your first born you start daydreaming about your favorite heavy midrange.

Latest posts