• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your crew, Post your posse pic

picture.php

Me and my Dog.
Which one is you? LOL

This is me with my good friend Charles (left). He and I met, because he works next to the field where I practice. He has been playing for about 6 months now, and it doing really good, and we have become really good friends. We look like crap, because this pic was taken in August, and we had just got through playing and it was 95 degrees.

CharlesandI.jpg

user5425pic152612427494.jpg

The Three Amigos.....World Famous, Nygfan and Quisqueya at Bryan Park in Va....or as we are sometimes called the Disc Golf Diversity tour.

user5425pic152612427494.jpg

The Three Amigos.....World Famous, Nygfan and Quisqueya at Bryan Park in Va....or as we are sometimes called the Disc Golf Diversity tour.

That's funny. I travel alone most of the time and don't belong to any local groups so my posse consist of any stray animals that I threw some food to or any assortment of homeless people.:| I think I saw Drunk Danny Dirtbag once.:D

My crew

I'm not sure if Videos of your crew are allowed or if there is another forum for that, but here's my favorite guys to play with, my brother-in-law Jon, and my Dad. This was a Christmas day excursion with our new pro Darts, 9 holes at White tail woods in PA.

Videos are fine, but you have to give a dx to everyone who has posted on this thread as a penalty :)

here's my friend and brother as we took a fishing break at Hole 8- Munden Point, VA Beach

Attachments

• fish disc.jpg
    fish disc.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 90
I hope my wife dosen't see that pink bag, or I will be buying her one.

Our friend Erin has one...it is the cutest thing. I looked them up and I don't think they make that color anymore...sad because pink and grey is a really nice color combo.

Latest posts