• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Your go to anhyzer disc, short and long.

I am having trouble with this shot just wanted to get a collective on the types of discs people choose to throw for an anhyzer.

As a new player I've struggled with this quite a bit.

For shorter throws I currently use a DX Stingray, most of the time. I've had some luck with beat Rocs.

For longer throws I've gone back and forth. Beat or not so beat DX Valks are probably my most consistent. I had a beat base-plastic Avenger that was in service for a while. I've used an Echo Star Leopard at times. I had a magical 130 g Blizzard Katana that I was loving, RIP.

I struggle, for longer throws especially, when I'm using naturally understable discs, with how much any to add myself, and how much to let the disc do the work naturally.

My pro starfire AKA pro SL is nice for long anyhyzers. I have had this disc for about six years so it is great at anhyzers. Light star skeeter for short.

short: Omega AP
medium: slight- Mako, extreme- Stingray
long: Sidewinder or an SE Valkyrie beat in just right

163 Medium Summit

150 Champ Leopard

I've got several discs that I throw this shot with depending on the distance and how much I need it to turn.
  • Beat DX Roc - For anything inside about 275-300ish
  • Beat 11x KC Pro Eagle - Turn over with a little flex 290-340ish
  • Beat Champ Beat - For anything that needs to turn the whole flight 290ish - 340ish
  • Beat E* waith - anything over 340, I use this if I need it to turn the whole flight with no flex.
  • Beat FR destroyer - Nice long anny with a little come back at the end, I'll use this if I need it to flex back a little

These discs have worked for me so far. I've got duplicates of these that are more stable to throw other shapes (Except the beast). I only carry 5 main molds (3 other molds that are just used for specialty shots, thumbers, rollers, ect). I try to have several discs per mold to cover the array of shots that I might see in any given round.

Avenger Ss/ 10x KC cheetah.. Beat z buzzz/Ont Roc.. Any Beat Putter