• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your single favorite disc photo thread.

cjskier

Double Eagle Member
Lets see some photos of your single favorite disc in your collection. Just wondering what discs people treasure most.

Here is mine. A Discraft Z XL, with the stamp of one of our local disc clubs, signed by Ken Climo.
imgp2112y.jpg

Black First Run Star TeeRex with a Rainbow Stamp. When I bought this on eBay it came with another one exactly the same that I used. Sadly I have no idea where it has gotten to. I'm pretty sure I just left it sitting somewhere because if I had lost it on a drive I would have not stopped looking. I just don't have the heart to throw this one.

rex1.jpg

This was actually a lot harder than I thought. It was down to my wizard, X Buzzz, X Avenger, or beat E* Destroyer. I chose the wizard because it's the one I would be most "upset" about if I lost. Maybe that's just a putter thing. No story behind it, as you can see on the last pic of the purple one, it's signed by Nikko but I don't really care about "collector" discs. Just the ones I use (I'll throw the purple one too)

11azs75.jpg

5p1lyw.jpg

With the rest of the family
j62wes.jpg

this was probably the nicest looking disc i had until i traded it away this week for some more sweet plastic that should be here today or tomorrow. ill get a pic of that disc up when it arrives.
IMG_20761.jpg

here is the most recent addition to my thrower buzzz group.
IMG_20741.jpg

my favorite disc is my thrower cryz flx challenger but i dont have a pic handy at the moment.

In terms of my favorite thrower, definately this one:
DSC_0844.jpg

From a viewing standpoint, this is my favorite to look at:
DSC_0757.jpg

This is my least favorite to look at: :(
DSC_0793.jpg

I have a few that I am very unlikely to ever part with - Two of my favorites are pictured.

Love this 10x Banshee - Got it on E-Bay a few years ago for $7.01 shipped

picture.php

Would love to find another CE Teebird or Firebird in the Blue/White stamp combo.

picture.php

I have a few that I am very unlikely to ever part with - Two of my favorites are pictured.

Love this 10x Banshee - Got it on E-Bay a few years ago for $7.01 shipped

picture.php

Would love to find another CE Teebird or Firebird in the Blue/White stamp combo.

picture.php

Those both are absolutely beautiful.

I don't have anything that special, but maybe I'll take pics later of my used and retired Puma.