• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Goals

1. Play in at least 3 different states
2. Place in at least one tournament, then move divisions
3. Hit 390' (I'm at around 370 max right now)
4. Help get the WKU disc golf team organized so we can compete (not sure if this will happen though)
5. Shoot well at the Bowling Green Ams, Madisonville Open, Daviess County Open (home tourny), and play as much of the Bluegrass Tour as I can

In no particular order...

1. Make 400' consistently, get there now bout my average is a probably closer to 350+
2. Get my first Ace before either of the guys I play with get their second.
3. Shoot my first even round at Pier Park my personal best is a +4 with a really really dumb trip bogey.

My goal is to improve my game by getting some instruction and playing with people who are much more skilled than myself. I have been playing for three years and although I shoot a killer round from time to time....my overall game is nothing to be proud of. I need to learn proper form ASAP.

Finish chemo and get my strength back by spring. Be able to play all 27 at Seneca by fall, play Hawk Hollow by the end of the year.

Finish chemo and get my strength back by spring. Be able to play all 27 at Seneca by fall, play Hawk Hollow by the end of the year.

Best of luck to you, sir, and let me know if you would like a cheering section when you take on Seneca in the spring.

Get 10 Aces... I got 8 in only 10 months of playing last year. So I think 10 in 12 months is reasonable

get an ace
win a doubles tourney with my cousin
introduce a few people to the sport

100% putting from 20feet.
----four times this year ive made 25/25 from 20feet. don't leave until i do it. each month add 1.5 feet.
putter throw accurate(5ft radius) to 200 feet
Rocs throw accurate(5ft radius) to 250 feet
throw fairway drivers(20ft accurate) 325feet
Not throw big rim drivers.
Get coaching from top players in the area(once a month or online video coaching here)
Play a round with tmahan at seneca all 27 holes.

either your course has short holes or im missing the secret to getting aces

Goals for this year:

1. Play 50 new courses
2. Play in 2 new states
3. Design and get approved a new course
4. add 20 CE firebirds to my collection
5. Have 4 1000 rated rounds
6. Have 6 aces this year ( only 2 last year a 110 footer and a 320 footer)
7. Compete in at least 6 tournments and win one.
8. Become accurate with 450 foot drives
9. Rediscover my putting and become more accurate with 40 foot jump putts
10. Disc golf at least once a month with my 5 year old daughter

Latest posts