• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

We're watching out for the trolling because we don't want this thread in the landfill. Not because it's bothersome, but because we want to continue watching the tourney videos.
This thread is too valuable and full of information to be sent to the landfill at this point. Its easy enough for a mod to remove the offending posts, clean the thread up and keep it going if it ever came to that point.

This video is from a tournament in 2013 but it didn't get uploaded until about a week ago, so I can post it in here :) First annual Stafford Woods Open. Many notable DGCR Members in it, including discNDav, hawk12, jimimc, and my little homie Buchajs1. That is me banging a putt around 4:25, I also have another shot earlier in the video of me flubbing an approach that still got to the green.

This thread is too valuable and full of information to be sent to the landfill at this point. Its easy enough for a mod to remove the offending posts, clean the thread up and keep it going if it ever came to that point.

Point is, it should never reach that point in the first place.

Chris Howard certainly has a unique throwing form.

yeah Chris told me once Barry watched him throw and started to say something and just stood there with his mouth open and then closed his mouth and walked away. True story fun that they are together in this video. thanks McFlySoHigh

yeah Chris told me once Barry watched him throw and started to say something and just stood there with his mouth open and then closed his mouth and walked away. True story fun that they are together in this video. thanks McFlySoHigh

like I was always taught in other sports, if it works for you dont change it

Thank you!

Edit issues, my apologies.
Scandinavian pro tour video.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

No commentary on this one, but when there is commentary on loksupoksu videos, it's not in english.
Great, polished work.
One thing that Ilike is that he updates scores on the top ~10 players, so you can see how thge chase card is performing compared with the Leaders.
Is nobody on DGCR watching this guy but me?
I love the foreign commentary. I can just make out the odd "birdy" or "mando". The commentary has a calming effect. Very nice vids! Please keep them coming. We are fortunate that people take the time to edit & post these vids! Especially like those coming from outside of the US! :thmbup::popcorn:

Latest vids from loksopaksu.
The commentary is not in English, but it is very low-key, so it does not interfere with my enjoyment.
Excellent graphics, editing and videography. Probably on par with our good friend lcgm8.
The first video actually contains a tourney RHFH blind Ace.
NBDG pro tour Pori 2014 Round 2 Part 1

NBDG pro tour Pori 2014 Round 2 Part 2

Don't think Round 3 is up yet.

LOL, you misquoted his channel name, Loksupoksu would be correct, whereas Loksopaksu would roughly translate as "Lokso-fatso" its just that unwitting translation I found hilarious :D

Actually the commentator is the dreadlock dude that throws that blind ace ;)

Anyways, yeah I think his videos are right up there in quality. A while back we only had lcgm8 but now there are contenders!

I'm so glad you posted this.

For one, it means it really exists. I randomly stumbled upon this video and it was so damn surreal I wasn't sure if I just imagined it.

Secondly, how freaking trippy is this? 21 meter holes? Dudes that take 3 throws to get 21 meters. 9 holes in like what, a 2-acre parcel of land?

AND THE MUSIC! WTF?!?!?!

I felt like I was being trolled by the creator of this video.

Latest posts