• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

I wasnt thrilled about finishing on a wooded course (although the 18th on the other isnt all that either) but when I saw it today on coverage for the first time... Awesome.

Bad time for Sexton to throw one of the worse forehand shots in a while. Goodish way to the pin sure, but it was wide open and all.

Excited for tomorrow. Time difference makes it impossible to watch live but either I'll watch it in the morning or dig myself a nice social media hole to wait around for Jomez in.

It´s the weekend, i have been up to 03:00 every night here in Sweden. . but you in Finland have it even worse.
I was hoping the cut would make them start an hour or so early..but no, another long night.

We in Sweden and Finland could not compete....AND it´s even hard to watch. . .Worlds is a US thing

They have been doing a great job of cutting in and out of the second card and occasionally some others as backups dictate. If someone on the second card is making a run you will get to see the vast majority of it.

I agree, excellent coverage. They get every lead card throw, plus a lot of throws from other groups. :clap:

The Fort does not strike me as an easy course to cover. Those camera guys really hustle to get into position. :clap:

Bad time for Sexton to throw one of the worse forehand shots in a while. Goodish way to the pin sure, but it was wide open and all.

That was a straight up shank from Sexton. The hyzer angle was so steep and I'm pretty sure I saw him clip some branches/leaves. That's a stock shot for someone with the forehand prowess Sexton has. I also hadn't seen him throw that black XCal yet this weekend so I'm curious what made him choose it then.

Paige and Cat need to stop trying to beat each other. Lisa might just come up and sneak out a worlds win

Yes, like in 2016 . . Val did just that.

Go Lisa, Paige and Cat is playing so bad . . take it

Well, I have not really sat around and watched much of the live coverage this season. Some nice improvements. The quality is better, the coverage is a bit more extensive and the commentary is ok.

The freeways are flooded here in the metro Detroit area, so after some clean up work around the house, (backyard is also flooded and a couple drain spouts needed attention) I am settled in for a day of watching.

Go Cat.

Paige misses the mando on 10 from 150? feet away. What a horrible throw.

SOOO bad, and she miss left. she should have been close to the right side of the gap to get to the basket.
hard to get my head around how bad that throw was. .

When a player has a terrible throw like Pierce had on 10, I don't want to hear "that wasn't her best effort" or "she was a little off on that one". I want to hear, "that was a terrible throw".
Val tends to describe bad shots like okay shots and okay shots like great shots.

I don't know who the male announcer is (Charlie ???), but he is pretty good.

Hannah McBeth has quickly become the best FPO announcer in my opinion.

Doss and Jenkins aren't helping DG Network.

I appreciate their multiple World Championships and accomplishments, but I'm not alone in not wanting to hear them.

Paige ang Cat don't seem to be rising to the moment, and The Fort only magnifies their errors. They both seem wound too tight. Fajkus just could sneak in here...

#world's

Last edited:
The drive on 16 will be hard today, SO much pressure and nerves.....the stakes are high

Latest posts