• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] A little info on the KC Pro Banshee 11x

Adaven

Eagle Member
I recently found this disc in a group that my brother had given me years ago, never really threw Innova so its just been sitting in my closet. However, I recently found out that this disc is kind of rare. My question is how rare is it, if I were to trade it what should I expect in return, and any other info on the disc.

Good question. I have a 10x Banshee signed by the man himself. If signed, I am sure it would be worth more. Wait for a tournament where he is at, have him sign it, and I am sure you could trade for much more. Good luck!

Not sure how rare it is, but I'll take it. I mainly have innova to trade, but I do have a disccrap MRX(they don't make em anymore) that is beat in, that I'll give you for it. Will send a picture if you need it.

What about this bad boy? It is a little old and dirty but any clue to it's rarity? Sorry the pic is so small. :eek:

Attachments

• banshee.jpg
    banshee.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 35
I recently picked up a KC Pro Banshee from my local Disc Golf store. I paid 8 bucks for it used, it is easily the best disc I have ever thrown. I went to the innova website to order some more but I found out that they no longer make them, they changed it to the Champion Banshee. Has anyone thrown a Champion Banshee? If so, how does it compare to the KC Pro Banshee?

I have 2 champion Banshees, a 150 and a 175 and I love them both. I still miss my pro Banshee that I lost years ago...but I think I'm just being sentimental as the champion is my favorite plastic.

After losing my dx banshee, I just picked up a champ banshee with funny money at a tourney. I like it a lot so far, though I can't compare it to a pro banshee, I've never thrown one.

Latest posts