• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Putter

Best putter

• Aviar

Votes: 57 20.8%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 22 8.0%
  • Magnet

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Banger

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Challenger

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • Juju

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 44 16.1%

• Total voters
the wizard handles all putts, all approach, most other mid shots and all short drives for the most part. those discs are made with DNA from Jesus that was taken from the Shroud of Turin

[...] Best putter though? There's no right answer...
Ding, ding, ding!

Bad thread title. Should be more like "favorite putter"

[...]the poll is definitly lacking. if youre going to make a poll like this at least included nearly all the putters out there.
There is a limit on how many options you can put in a poll here.
DGCR has the limit set to a max of ten choices per poll.

But even so... Juju made the list, but the Omega Super Soft didn't...?

But even so... Juju made the list, but the Omega Super Soft didn't...?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, really...

Latitude Spike and Vibram Putter for me.

Used to be a rhyno man but I think the Vibram does a better job and the wet grip is amazing.

I voted Magic, because that is my favorite putter.
Unfortunately, it LOVES to roll. It has a very heavy, flatter rim and it will stand up and roll.
To try to get the felling of the Magic, without the roll, I've been trying an Evo Warlock, and an Evo Voodoo. The Warlock is in the lead right now.
For wind putts, I use a 168g Z-Breeze. I love the feel, flight and the way it seems to settle in the basket. Instead of bouncing off the chains, it just settles in wherever it hits. It has "spit through" once, so it's on probation.

Ding, ding, ding!

Bad thread title. Should be more like "favorite putter"

DGCR has the limit set to a max of ten choices per poll.

But even so... Juju made the list, but the Omega Super Soft didn't...?

I honestly didn't think it would make a difference. This is the second time I have been criticized though for vagueness in my thread title. I'll try to keep clarity in mind or at least spell out exactly what I'm looking for in the first post description.

[2nd edit] Actually now that I think about it, "Best Putter" made sense. I wanted to crate a discussion about what is the overall best putter disc out there. While I'm sure that putting is a personal thing and everyone has their own preference I was trying to find out if there is a disc that most people seem to prefer. Since I wanted to make a poll as well, this seemed the logical way to approach this.

Having never thrown or heard of the Omega It didn't make the list. The last spot was between Innova XD, and the Ching Juju and the Quest Brick.

I think I made a good choice with the knowledge I had at the time.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it Pete:) if it was titled fav putter wouldn't of wanted to read about putters people liked but wouldn't even stand behind. My favorite putter- zone. Overstable nut pony. I can really get down on this one. Skippy as Peter pan. Now the best putter- magnet. You guys can talk all you want about wizards, challengers, aviars, or whatever, and I'll respect your opionions, but none compare to the magnet. Unless you can throw a comet well, don't say it's understable. Look at the discraft putting vid; youngin was using z mags, Ron was using some 1st runs or something like that, and the other dude was using mags too.

Was that the kind of convo you wanted Pete? ;)

I hated the feel of magnets. My putters of preference are: Magic, VooDoo, Warlock, APX/Reef. HOWEVA, b/c of the vagueness of the word "best" I interpreted it as "if you can only have one putter," so VooDoo got my vote as the Magic is solely an inside the circle putter for me.

Challenger by Discraft. Putts great, comes in soft and hard plastics, and accurate up to 200 feet for approach too. MONEY!!!!!

omega ss!!!Reins super supreme!!my only mold i think it is several molds that r the same!!i know a magnet is!!

Latest posts