• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Putter

Best putter

• Aviar

Votes: 57 20.8%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 22 8.0%
  • Magnet

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Banger

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Challenger

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • Juju

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 44 16.1%

• Total voters
if you dont have a XD in your bag your missing somthing. great disc for an approach & in wind i dont use it as much when real close to the basket. besides that banger gt and soft apx

I use the Rhyno as my main putter. Just feels comfortable in my hands for whatever reason. I know most people use it as more of a appoarch disc or windy conditions putter, but I use it almost all the time.

gotta vote aviar since i got an ace with one. :)

i have two stars and a nice gummy JK too.

I've putted with the Aviar, Magic, Wizard...but I always come back to the Voodoo.

I use the Rhyno as my main putter. Just feels comfortable in my hands for whatever reason. I know most people use it as more of a appoarch disc or windy conditions putter, but I use it almost all the time.

That's how my gf is. Anything under 100' she's deadly with her rhynos, and she putts pretty well with them too. I can't stand their feel or their flight, but you gotta stick with whatever works.

well considering that this poll is for the best putter not approach/etc. id have to give it to the aviar by a slim margine. the challenger and wizard are very close. challenger drops a lil hard for my liking and the wizard is too touchy. when i a wizard it was far more useful as a approach/driving disc than a putter.
the poll is definitly lacking. if youre going to make a poll like this at least included nearly all the putters out there.

well considering that this poll is for the best putter not approach/etc. id have to give it to the aviar by a slim margine. the challenger and wizard are very close. challenger drops a lil hard for my liking and the wizard is too touchy. when i a wizard it was far more useful as a approach/driving disc than a putter.
the poll is definitly lacking. if youre going to make a poll like this at least included nearly all the putters out there.

There is a limit on how many options you can put in a poll here.

Challenger for me. I faltered with a Pig for a while, but the Discraft gods forgave me and now my putting is back on track

gotta vote aviar since i got an ace with one. :)

i have two stars and a nice gummy JK too.

congrats on the ace.

I have almost aced with a JK aviar. Hit the chains dead on left side from 220' with an anny but was too strong and popped out.

I love the Magnet, but I have started using my Titanic, which is just a Magnet wearing a Tux. Its a damn straight flying putter.

well if it came down to the choice of only 1 putter ever has to be the XD cause you can launch it from a distance for a lay up or you can use it acculturate from close

I actually carry 3 putters:

FLX Challenger - Long approaches and shots 200ft -100ft and hyzer putts
Soft Magnet- Long putts 100ft-40ft and anny putts

Titanic- 40ft in for putts

I have used a few different putters, including some from friends and one I bought that I really thought would be a good one, but I have always gone back to my dx Aviar P&A. It doesn't fade before hitting the chains from 45' and in, as long as I start it on line, it will go in.

Latest posts