• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classic Review lines

What kind of lego set are we talking about? Those are not and have never been cheap.

I was so into Brio and Lego as a kid. Sorry about your checking account, Mom.

I'm pretty sure the $149 Ferrari F40 is when my mom said "ok, and you get to buy your own lego sets from now on."

I wonder...
...how many people reading this know what Lincoln Logs are?
...how many people here have played with Lincoln Logs? I used to love them and played for hours.

Guilty. Legos and Playmobil as well. My parents loved them- as I would be busy for hours and hours....

We used to blow up ant piles with fire crackers when I was a kid, or shoot lizards and toads with a BB rifle.

Guess I was too into nature to bother with Legos and stuff. :|

Tinker Toys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinker Toys are goated. I got sent to my room for like 3 hours one time (can't remember what I did) and built a whole dang 5ft high rocket ship I could stand up in.

What kind of lego set are we talking about? Those are not and have never been cheap.

I was so into Brio and Lego as a kid. Sorry about your checking account, Mom.

I had a ton of Legos as a kid.

No Brio though. We'd go to the fancy toy store before Christmas each year and I'd spend the entire time playing with their Brio setup. Knew better than to ask for any Brio stuff for Christmas though. Even little me knew those were crazy expensive.

Saved all my lego.

Post-college roomies and I would pool our various lego resources and build cascading wall art in the corner of our living room instead of having a tv.
Did stop time animations with them for lulz.

Passed them on to kiddo last xmas, she loves them soo much, heh.

Never even heard of brio....

I still have all of my brio too, now that my wife is expecting we get to see if my kid enjoys them as much as I did.