• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Describe a terrible round in one sentence using DG terms

teemkey

* Ace Member *
I threw a PW (Personal Worst) today. On my way back to the car, someone asked how I'd played. While "s#!t the bed" or "totally sucked" came to mind, I tried to do it in DG terms.

I said "I had more rollaways than birdies." He understood.

What one sentence descriptions of bad rounds have you used? (in DG terminology)

What one sentence descriptions of bad rounds have you used? (in DG terminology)

After initially air balling, "I banged the second shot but spaced my goto putter by the basket on 18." I did take it back over a year later from the DB that sharpied over my info.

or maybe Monday... I was giving him a lesson and hyzered it over the fence OB, and "next thing I knew you we're on top of the fence going after my sh*t." I feel horrible about his broken ankle:sick:

When my buddy says "nice throw" and then the disc hits a tree and rolls away in to the forest,,, on 4 or 5 holes in a row.

"When I say, 'It's time for another round', I most definitely DO NOT mean disc golf".

"How'd the round go?"

"Island hole"

On a windy day, that's all that need be said to understand.

on a course where I typically am around par (Morton longs for what its worth during Ledgestone final round no less), "7 over after 5 holes." Ended up 18 or 19 over on the day.

I hit more trees than chains.

^most descriptive of my typical bad round.

Latest posts