• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2010

2 aces to add to the other 2 this year. 1 @ Oak Grove in Pasadena CA on hole 11 with a 1st run mako (it helped having 15 witnesses as we were playing through a rather large group at that moment) and a skip ace on hole 3 @ Rabbit Flatts in Thousand oaks with a Champ Boss (this was just enough to give me the current course record -13 that day)

I'M GOING TO POOP ON THIS THREAD TOO!!!

just kidding, congrats to all who have one so far this year, maybe i'll log in under an alt and tell everyone about the "superbadassomg ace that i just saw REDARMY hit" sometime later this year. :D

I had a round like soloman.trenton had back before i moved to greensboro...

Both happened at Zebulon in the same round with 2 different discs...
Hole 2 - ZWasp
Hole 17 - ElementX(original mold)

I'm officially good luck lately, buddy of mine hit a cubby ace Adair 15 237'.. Jeverett hit an ace hole 3 Westmoreland during one of our rounds last night.. So the last four times I've went out to play someone in my party has hit an ace!

i got my first ace about 3 weeks ago at Jaycee Park, Kentwood Michigan. It was on hole#1. Threw the disc wide right watched it come back, hole was behind tree so was waiting for thud of disc hitting the ground. was totally shocked to hear the sound of the disc hitting the chains. i had to back up to see around the tree to see if it stayed in the basket.

A few weeks ago I aced #16 at White Birch Park in St Louis (the first course in MO, a very short steady ed design where every hole is an ace run).

My Ltd.Ed. Comet ESP was the flyer for this 210' uphill with slight anheiser.

My third ace, and first of this year, happened on hole #12 at Elysian DGC on 7/7/10 with a San Marino Roc. VERY short hole at only 129'. No witnesses but I wasn't too bummed since it was such a short hole.
The real bummer is that I lost the disc about a week later... Maybe the disc golf gods will smile upon my good-disc-karma and it will be returned to me someday!

Chavez Ridge DGC at Elysian Park

My 1st and only, Parmalee Park, Hole 12. Basket sits to the right of the middle tree at about 1 O'Clock. 174 feet of "Is there a line here?" Threw a Banshee on a thumber, gently kicked off the left side of a tree and crashed into the basket. During a doubles round. $50

Had my first ace a few days ago. Baraboo lions club DG course in WI. Hole 9,
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?p=course_pics/686/f9e9348e.jpg
175g Teebird. since its late summer all those trees are very full, so it was a blind shot. i let it sail out, it started to fade behind the trees.........CHING! i look over at Koogs, Did that really go in? is it, yup its in.

My first ace :) i have a new favorite hole.

Tossed my first ace in 2010 today on hole 4 at Englewood Park in Rocky Mount. Not a long hole - about 200' - but the lines are tight. Threw it a little hot and a bit lower than usual and CHING! Skipped up into the chains.

Haven't hit one in a few months or so, but I was blowin up early this year.

#2 - Hole 4 (white box and not hole 3B)
Bicentenial DGE (Crowley, TX) -- Champ Monster
10505518_m.jpg

#3 - Hole 9 (yellow box)
Saddle Hills DGC (White Settlement, TX) -- KC Roc
e4a2a9b4_m.jpg

#4 - Hole 9 "The Island" (short box)
Greenbriar Comm. Center (Fort Worth, TX) - KC Roc
2747687c_m.jpg

(Cubby)
#5 - Hole 21 (white box - shot 4)
Bicentenial DGC (Crowley, TX) -- Champ Destroyer
29ad10fb_m.jpg

This all happened between March and May. Now I guess I'm bone dry for a few years, eh?

Last edited:
Had my first ace a few days ago. Baraboo lions club DG course in WI. Hole 9,
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?p=course_pics/686/f9e9348e.jpg
175g Teebird. since its late summer all those trees are very full, so it was a blind shot. i let it sail out, it started to fade behind the trees.........CHING! i look over at Koogs, Did that really go in? is it, yup its in.

My first ace :) i have a new favorite hole.

It was very cool. Almost as cool as my first one will be...some day...maybe.:clap:

Latest posts