• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the threads...... a friend advised me to take advise based upon ones skill level measured by the PDGA with their ratings system. What's a good rating?

your friend is a moron, There are 12,000 people with better ratings than garubalador and threeputt, but maybe none with more knowledge in their respective areas of expertise

your friend is a moron, There are 12,000 people with better ratings than garubalador and threeputt, but maybe none with more knowledge in their respective areas of expertise

Not to mention I have seen some idiots that were 950+ that just happened to be able to sling a disc. :D

3/25 - First Ace in 2011! (3rd overall) Glow ace, 200ish ft hole w/ Chained Tonepole. Glow FLX Buzzz. Get Some!

Finally got my First ACE 3-28-11 with my X- Buzz at hole 17 in Elysian today !:) I couldnt see my disc go in but I heard chains!!! I knew it went in and stayed when i heard chains!!!!. Cant wait to go hit more aces.:thmbup::hfive:

no way, I stink. I just regurgitate other peoples knowledge. You will learn that my main value to this site is knowing where everything is in the forums and linking people to it.

depends on the topic. Our consultants are vaults of knowledge.

This is what I do:
Is this an ace?
Can I call this an ace
An ace is not an ace if...
Is this an ace?
Is this an ACE?
How about this? is this an ace
Does this count?

An ace counts if
1. It is your first throw from the tee pad
2. the disc is fully supported by the basket/chains

It is not an ace if
1. you took multiple throws from the tee pad
2. it is wedged in or hanging from the basket
3. it landed on top of the basket

You're a good dude!

hole 2 crystal lake park in beaver dam wisconsin with a wizard.

You should have saves it for this weekend so you could split the MEGA ace pot with me!!! $5 per person . . . ratings be damned I'm going for the cash!

Back again after I hit #7 at Valley View today with my Star Gator . . .205' and it was also my 2nd ace of the year and my 7th ace overall. I have now hit 7, 8, and 9 at VV now . . . what is next 6 or 10 . . . I will probably hit #4 next though!

Im almost embarrassed to list it as an ace. It was number 3 in my short career.
Hole 5 at Civic Center. A whopping 73'. :| the lucky disc was an organic wizard.

Hole #5 at River Grove in Kingwood Tx. I think it's about 270 or so and I hit it with my 11X Champ Eagle-x. Fourth ace in less than a year and a half of playing. RIPPAZ RULE!

got an April Fools ace, if you want to count it an ace that is..nice upshot/putter course with mach IIIs, 190'-250' placements...anyways, 180' with a 12x Aviar, 5th overall

2 ace this year and 2 ace ever. It was hole number 10 at lucky 13 in Republic Missouri.

Guess I will post the 2 from this year...
Ace #8 Hole 16 @ Cameron Park West 1-19-11
Ace #9 Hole 5 @ Woodway Park 3-6-11 Money ace!

My First Ace!!!!!! Today, Hole 16 at Pharaoh's Tomb @ White Bank Park in Colonial Heights, Va. Was throwing 175 Vulcan. Everything just right, wind going my way and a lot of luck. Still never thought it would happen!

aced hole 11 at shaver park again, this time on a hyzer route with a Z predator. i've now aced that hole on both routes, it is now officially my bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts