• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my first ace! Timber park hole 19... 276 ft. with a 167g dx wraith... hyzer flip held on until it just got past the defender tree to the right, then faded right into the chains. I took the disc out of the hole then my friend told me to put the disc back in so he could take a picture... After taking the picture I accidentally left the disc in the basket... guess I'll have to ace the next one with something else.

First Ace: #3 at Owen High Nature Trail DGC in Black Mountain, NC. Only 196', but I'm 66 so I'll take it.

Got my 2nd ace yesterday. Hole #7 at medicine lodge dg course 102ft. 170g r pro aviar(red). A couple of rounds later at the same course aced hole #1 171g r pro aviar(orange). Again 102 ft. I know these aren't long holes but it felt good to break that seal. Been a little over a year since I got my first ace. Now if I could only ace a hole on my home course.

Almost had my first ace today!

Hey garden bunnies! I used the search function but didn't find anything so here goes.

Almost had my first ace today on a local course! Winton Woods, which, as the people whom have played the course knows, is an ace domination course because the holes are so short. Hit the chains but didn't go in :(

Also, almost got hit in the face by someone's cheetah. They tee'd off and I was at the next tee. Their cheetah came over to me and I had to move my face back a few inches or it would have been destroyed. I have never thrown a cheetah, is it a driver or mid? The hole the guy was throwing on was like 175' or so.

I just aced 2 holes in 1 round at Tombigbee State Park in Tupelo, MS. Hole 1, the first throw of the day with an orange Omega SS and later hole 13 with the same Omega SS. Shot -11 for the round!

Yesterday (08/02) - Hole # 4 at Shillito Park. Just got a couple Villians from aothiom in the mail earlier yesterday so decided to play a quick one disc front 9 to see how one flew. Par(threw 30' past and hard to putt with a Villian), Birdie, Birdie, Ace was a good intro to the Villian!

Hazard of throwin' by yourself:

You get a sweet tee shot and ace the sucker with no one to witness it but yourself and the birds.

It happened on the 9th basket of my course at work yesterday. It reminded me of a question my high school science teacher once asked, "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make any sound?"

:clap: cool! Not a long hole, but with the lumpy tee pad, the thorny tree on the direct line, it's no 'gimme'.
I've heard folks try to hyzer (rhbh) a skip ace there. Haven't succeeded myself there yet, but someday, perhaps.
Congrats!

Got my second ace Sunday at Rockford college DGC hole #15, 163'. <10' ceiling with a 6' wide tunnel that turns slightly left. Threw a nice little hyzer with the anode and bam

I aced hole 4 at Jim Barnett Park on Monday. It was my second time acing that hole and after looking at my old Aviar that I aced it with before I found out that ace happened in the same week of August as this one did. Pretty cool.

Got ace number 5 today!! Hole #2 on the home course today. That's my fifth ace of the year and fifth ever. T-bird, 285 ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts