• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was at the house. That's twice at the home course this year, two at bicentennial, and one at Keene. Been a great year. I'm shooting for 8 this year which might happen because I play every day. I want a forehand and tomahawk ace though just to round it off.

got my first forehand ace this year on a 276' hole elevated teepad probably 75-100 above the hole....i've dreamed about the line the disc took for 12 years and to see it happen was a thing of pure beauty!!

That's bad ass! I have a hole at bicentennial that I just know I can hit. It's 455 feet downhill and yesterday I skipped it off the pole last night. My favorite shot I have ever thrown. Felt better than my aces and that is saying a lot. The guy I was playing with just stood there with his mouth open for a good 30 seconds.

#14 happened today............... Hyzer Creek #3, 162' downhill next to an OB creek. Star Mako straight down the right side, kicked left off a tree and in!

423537_459453270746201_1791385658_n.jpg

Third Mako Ace for me.

Hit my second ace today.

Not that anyone cares but my first one was like two weeks after just starting to play. The first ace also didn't make me feel this happy to hit seeing I was only a one disc wonder and didn't take the sport serious.

It's about time I shot an ace.

It is the 4th hole on this course
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=597.

Sorry for the rant. Continue on.

Hit a cool cubby ace this afternoon. First shot went right by it so had to try again. Wasn't too sure if I should count it but since I already had a legit one, why the heck not.

Hole 4, Portland Park, 309'
Beat up DX Orc
Basket is to the right of the guy at the bottom.

c425f134.jpg

Finally! Hit my first Ace of the 2012 year! It was a not longish tunnel shot with a low ceiling. I threw my old comet and it flipped slightly right into the heart of the chains. Hole is only about 200 - 230ft long but man it feels good.

7th ace hole 1 at Loriella (3rd time I've hit this hole). It's 250 feet around a tree. Took a glow aviar and let it glide with hyzer into the chains.

Got a Cubby Ace on the very next hole today! This Ace business is easy to get used to. If only it would last.

consecutive aces

AT RRDGC in Watertown WI, during doubles auge I had 2 consecutive aces. First hole 12( 3rd hole on the beast side) lefty sidearm down hill tight fairway skip. 13 tight fairway over down tree straight in to basket. Never imagined this could happen to me

AT RRDGC in Watertown WI, during doubles auge I had 2 consecutive aces. First hole 12( 3rd hole on the beast side) lefty sidearm down hill tight fairway skip. 13 tight fairway over down tree straight in to basket. Never imagined this could happen to me

great first post

congrats

Consecutive aces is bad ass and it is a great first post. I had consecutive chain outs this week on 300+ ft holes! So pissed! I saw the first one skip out but the second one was a blind shot. I heard chains and was freaking out so I get up and see my teebird on the ground. I threw my bag, hat, and possibly my shoes at the basket.

Never have had much to post about, this just happened to be the coolest thing I have done disc golfing, I just have never heard about anyone throwing consecutive aces

Status
Not open for further replies.