• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2013!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first ace of the year on my own course. My family was walking the course with me and I was explaining how since this particular hole is short I go for an ace on it every time but have not hit it yet. Sure enough I step up and flick my zone, miss the inside tree by 6 inches, comes in high enough, drill chains and it sticks.

d35855eb990d202d082448e0b1c08ced.jpg

55e571ae7e90a74526e778a9ee4a8460.jpg

First ace ever while talking about getting an ace. Third of the year and second with this same zone.

1st ace ever this morning at hole 3, Limona Park. Took a trident under a low ceiling, on a hyzer line around and inside of trees, until.... One skip and in!!! first ace ever! Great feeling!

Got my first ace of the year on my own course. My family was walking the course with me and I was explaining how since this particular hole is short I go for an ace on it every time but have not hit it yet. Sure enough I step up and flick my zone, miss the inside tree by 6 inches, comes in high enough, drill chains and it sticks.

d35855eb990d202d082448e0b1c08ced.jpg

55e571ae7e90a74526e778a9ee4a8460.jpg

First ace ever while talking about getting an ace. Third of the year and second with this same zone.

The lines on your new course are shaping up nicely :thmbup:

d10dacd9.jpg

First ace of the year with a 177 Elite-Z Hornet, hole 1 at Madisonville City DGC a 285 foot par 3.

1st Ace

Aced hole 12 at Arrow Head Park in Wilmington NC today with an x plastic comet. Short hole, but I'll take it. I'm a lefty and this hole is a soft hyzer. Clean Ace no bounce no trees just chain and basket. I always run at this hole when I play the course and I finally put one in. Hit metal three times on this hole in the last few months.

Friday May 17th I aced hole 10 on the Cedarock Course at the US Masters NT. It was in after round play with a proto Surge. May 25th I aced hole 8 on the Sunny Side during play of the Two Days in May A Tier with the same proto Surge for $100. Tuesday May 28th I had my 150th ace with a Ti Buzzz while playing hole #9 at the Village in Hanover Va. During the Too many Days in May events during the week of 5/20-5/26 I had numerous aces on the Tiki Course(I don't include them in may ace total). My most notable was the called roller ace off of a tree root on hole #1.

Got an Ace today at Anthony Lake Disc Golf Course in Anthony KS. Hole #12 285ft slightly uphill, threw a Opto Vision 173g and it worked slightly left to right and hit dead center. This was career Ace #10 and my 3rd on my home course.

1st ever tourney Ace! Got it yesterday on hole 15 at Dragan field. 305'. So very satisfying. I threw a volt. 4 aces so far this year, two with Volt, two with Zone. Acepots make walking away from a tournament without winning much more enjoyable :D

4312819fc6997736016a97784fe105c7.jpg

Hole 17 long at Oakboro District Park, NC. 180' tight tunnel of pines. Put the ion right in like I meant to do it.

Ace #7 for me tonight ~ Thursday night doubles at Loutsis Park, Carnation, Wa ~ Hole #14. Split $236 with my partner, then we won a 3 way tie for 2nd place for another $20 each. My sponsor (my wife) was very happy.

Lion's Park in Temple

I aced #20 at Lion's Park course in Temple, TX earlier this week. I threw a Wasp 210 feet, and it skipped into the basket. It's my third ace.

Aced #11 at harrison rd in Martin tn yesterday. Flicked a champion boss anny and nailed it! Aced #15 out there about a month ago with a bh anny dropped right in. Pretty excited cause I've only been playing for 8 months!

I'm on a streak......I hit #8 this afternoon. Hole #13 Lake Stevens, WA. I threw my Zappa dyed Star Mako. This disc has hit this same hole 3 times now.

You guys all motivate me. I love hearing all the stories.

I just canned career ace number 12 today, at an all new course here in South Korea called the Dragon's Lair. It's a tough run, because right behind the tree is a road and that is OB...and I mean right behind. As in five feet behind. It's mostly a lay-up shot but I was having a hot round so I decided to run it. The rule is (in the current layout) that on every hole except this one, any spot within 20 feet of the ground on the tree, off the tee, is an ace. This hole, hole 6, is so short that rule does not apply. This hole is a 200 foot slight uphill so you have to hit the marked area...and I did! Tight tunnel, low cieling, 80 percent throw with the premium Jokeri and we have the first-ever ace at the Dragon's Lair!
600666_10201205933932734_1401542800_n.jpg

From my signature, I hit my second Ace on hole #5 at Brandy Lake a couple weeks ago. Short hole, but I did exactly what I wanted to do with my Flow! Hoping I don't go another year in between them.

Broke a 20 month dry spell(yeah since Sept 2011) at Diamond X, Red 5. Short(230ish) downhill with my seasoned DX Classic Roc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts