• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR encounters of the 3rd kind

Got in a ton of rounds with pokamitch when he was in Florida. Great guy and knows how to play DG. Never got to play doubles with him...would be great having a lefty for doubles.

I suppose I should also say (in case I haven't already) that I always have a good round with:

All GUNKed up
irishdw
kgp109
Kwick
surda035
Troy Jan
woorya

Randomly met up and finished a round with Jukeshoe @ Roger's Lakewood Park in Valparaiso, IN.
Played on the same card as MDethCKR @ the Illinois State Championships @ Highland Park in Joliet, IL.
Met Mashnut at local leagues, but have not had the chance to play with him.

billnchristy, MrFixIt...both cool guys and had a great time throwing discs with them.

Threw rounds with SmoothSailor at Am Worlds and with Mobster at the Kingston Open. Both fun rounds, even if I did shoot like carp.

Watch out for discpicable, he's a character. He says he's bad at putting, but I know otherwise. :D

I think I keep getting this thread and the DGCR Encounters threads mixed up....maybe merge threads?

Jukeshoe: <---Pours libation to the Mods.

DGCR peeps I've played rounds with:

Trashthrasher
Terry C
Shuie
tallpaul
discpicable
jax11
otterr (not to be confused with otter420 or otter)

Seems like I'm missing someone (sorry!).

Last edited:
I can only think of 1 time I haven't played with connect11. I get good rounds usually.. can't say he always does though lol.

I had a great time meeting up with RussMB and then running into the future "Toll Tide35" last Thursday. Here's how cool Russ is. I PM'ed him the morning before I flew into Myrtle Beach, SC and we were able to meetup the next night. Turns out his wife might have some work travel to Mass sometime so we might be able to meetup my way too. How cool is this site?

I'm actually glad you didn't have a tag Russ. I didn't bring mine with me but I got the #1 tag from Tim in May and I just can't give that up.

At this point I've played with:
Luke@DiscTrips - Simonds Park, Ma - 2009
Biscoe - Hawk Hollow, Va - 2009
DeafDiscGolf - Simonds Park, Ma - 2009
TimG - Ellison Park, NY - 2010
Smithcok - Simonds Park, Ma - 2010
RussMB - Tupelo Bay, SC - 2010
Toll Tide35 - Tupelo Bay, SC - 2010

So you've got the #1 tag! lol Well, like I've said, I hope whenever you return, we'll have new courses installed! I can add mruff22 to the list as well. We met up in Columbia, and played Earlwood last Friday. He worked it out to meet up with me. Justin, ironically I was the one with the weird schedule this time. lol I ended up leaving an hour later than I had planned.

So far I have played rounds with
BrotherDave,
KeokukDiscer, and
Circleyrvowels
All fine folks.
I have been guiding folks around Castle Hayne Park, so I get called when people come in from out of town. It's great to talk about DG with folks from all over and show off "Castle Payne"
BrotherDave doesn't need a guide; he's practically a local.

I may have played rounds with people on here. The people I know who talk about this site either don't post or won't tell me their screen name. The only person I know by their screen name I have never seen him throw a disc. I did see him in a skirt once. He called it a kilt but it was a skirt.

played many a round with:

aepaul
flash86
gcr_russell

im sure i've played with many others... i frequent Sylmar... have no idea if any of them are on DGCR though... sad :(

let me know if you're a sylmar regular... and who the heck you really are.. all these nicknames throw me off :-/

The only person I know by their screen name I have never seen him throw a disc. I did see him in a skirt once. He called it a kilt but it was a skirt.

I am Guilty of wearing kilts.

I've gotten to play with lots of people from the site, and I hope have turn lots of people on to the site as I always have some cards and flyers with me to give out or post at new to me courses I visit. Some of the fellas I have played with that are great guys.

nygfaninva
dsg2667
DWill
fiveonomo
hakaluge
jcbnxll
jrawk
prerube
brian j
FNrandy

and many others i'm sure

could've sworn i posted this but, i was playin shore acres with my dad and woman last saturday and let a single play through... ran into him again as he was practicing putts at the eighteenth basket, should've asked him to join us because it turned out to be bizarbies... cool cat and i hope to throw with him soon!