• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Dog Injuries?

This is extra funny, coming from the guy who ran home and started a thread about stealing someones stuff for being rude to him. You were within voice range with this guy and you said what to him? Internet tough guy classes officially full

This is extra funny, coming from the guy who ran home and started a thread about stealing someones stuff for being rude to him. You were within voice range with this guy and you said what to him? Internet tough guy classes officially full

The thread is for Disc Dog Injuries. I posted the story that lead me to start this thread. But apparently a title clearly stating the thread name is easy to overlook and all the bitching about off topic threads doesn't apply here.

I have never taken my dogs to the course I play at. I know I can, and I know that there is also a dog run near both (actually on Hole 15 on one course), but I just don't bring them with me. I have two full grown Labrador Retrievers and it would be too much of a chore to handle them and play at the same time.

I left a story about disc dog injurys/close calls. Everyone else was commenting on the story at hand, so i did as well. It was about disc dog injurys. I didnt see a time limit to respond to anyone's comments. I saw some people said to drop it. But i in no way comment or read the comments to satisfy those people. Some people are speaking of the universe spinning and that seems ok. Please dont tell me what to post about when i am at least on the topic of the original story. If you didnt wanna hear what anyone else thought, why did you start this thread? Surely you understand, someone might sooner or later respond to someones disc dog story, including yours. Your story just started a lot of discussion. Thats all.

i don't have a dog yet but i'd like to someday.

what dogs make the best caddy's?

thinking of getting a black lab. good with kids and of a size that can carry a small disc pack. saw some cute pics of doggy caddies carrying a few discs. too cool!

^ I've heard a story about a guy using a caddy pack thingy on his dog. The dog took off after some geese straight into a lake with the guys entire pack still attached to it. No idea if it's true or not, but it's possible.

^ I've heard a story about a guy using a caddy pack thingy on his dog. The dog took off after some geese straight into a lake with the guys entire pack still attached to it. No idea if it's true or not, but it's possible.

holy smokes@! i guess that goes to show that you need to choose the right dog...

like an old, grey, laid back kinda dog.

far_from_home_the_adventures_of_yellow_dog.jpg