• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Throughout History

If by awesome you mean terrible, then I agree.

2zpksgo.jpg

Do it in Paint! It always comes out twice as awesome! :D

Won't do it man. Paint is horrible and I know if I take the time to teach myself PS I should be able to get it down straight. I was thinking of picking up the PS for dummies book but when I seen it was $40 I LOL'd and walked away.

Paint Shop Pro works too - it's the poor man's PhotoShop.

... and btw, AdamH, when I say "Paint is awesome" you need to realize that "awesome" is the most overused, and therefore meaningless, word in the current colloquial lexicon. "Awesome" means "full of awe" or "inspiring awe" - NOT an adjective that would normally be applied to 99 and 44/100 percent of what people DO apply it to these days.

Just saying. It's like everything was "cool" in my day, now everything is "awesome".

NOT.< period.

Lucky4 and RussMB - you guys rock. Very funny. Any more coming? I didn't see any from Braveheart or ancient Egypt.

Paint Shop Pro works too - it's the poor man's PhotoShop.

... and btw, AdamH, when I say "Paint is awesome" you need to realize that "awesome" is the most overused, and therefore meaningless, word in the current colloquial lexicon. "Awesome" means "full of awe" or "inspiring awe" - NOT an adjective that would normally be applied to 99 and 44/100 percent of what people DO apply it to these days.

Just saying. It's like everything was "cool" in my day, now everything is "awesome".

NOT.< period.

That post was "epic".

I have seen a few of the images from this thread pop up on various other websites. Most recently I saw that someone on facebook is using my Iwo Jima image:

nice.jpg

Review for that course:

0 discs

Pros- Are you serious?

Cons- Where do I begin?
1) Fairways look like someone bombed the **** out of them...because someone bombed the **** out of them
2) Dead bodies do NOT make good obstacles....and they stink
3) Dirty, feces filled trenches dot the landscape...did I mention the corpses?
4) Mustard gas just hanging in the air
5) Barbed wire! Everywhere
6) Burned out tank mandos
7) Machine gun nests and snipers

Other thoughts-

Unless you are drafted DO NOT come here, this place is hell...literally...don't do it. Others say "A course is a course...at least it has baskets" To hell with that!

Review for that course:

0 discs

Pros- Are you serious?

Cons- Where do I begin?
1) Fairways look like someone bombed the **** out of them...because someone bombed the **** out of them
2) Dead bodies do NOT make good obstacles....and they stink
3) Dirty, feces filled trenches dot the landscape...did I mention the corpses?
4) Mustard gas just hanging in the air
5) Barbed wire! Everywhere
6) Burned out tank mandos
7) Machine gun nests and snipers

Other thoughts-

Unless you are drafted DO NOT come here, this place is hell...literally...don't do it. Others say "A course is a course...at least it has baskets" To hell with that!

1 of 1 people have found this review helpful (me)

Latest posts