• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you want this guy playing in your league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't "blast" him on facebook. I merely responded with a single post. This guy actually was slamming me for starting on time when he was late. There are several posts to prove it.

Besides, wouldn't you want to know if you were playing with this guy? He's planning on playing J-Town on Wednesdays along with Fox Valley and the Streamwood area as well on their respected days.

I have played with d-bags before... Im sure it will happen again.... But I never felt the need to go online and post their names and flame them.... D bags are no worth my time.

Your upset and are trying to be vindictive, which comes off to me as childish.

I wouldn't think the same if you just wanted to tell the story and vent, but left out the personal information.

absolutely a good idea if the people show up before your normal start time....but how is offering an earlier time going to get the people who show up late to come earlier? Oh that's right it won't. All that means is you have people showing up after six and finishing in the dark while the director waits on them.....all a flex start does is make sure the person running it will have more headaches. The problem is immature people who can't be somewhere on time. You eliminate them from your group and you can start and finish on time. That's why it's a bad idea.

I think it boils down to a generational issue. I bet Mr. Noe watched Barney as a kid and played sports where every one got a ribbon. Growing up with everyone around him pating him on his head all his life and tell him good job kid! No wonder why he got pissed and spat on your car. He had evey right too. He didn't get his way and lashed out in anger. I think the only person you can blame here is Barney the big purple dinosaur.

I think it boils down to a generational issue. I bet Mr. Noe watched Barney as a kid and played sports where every one got a ribbon. Growing up with everyone around him pating him on his head all his life and tell him good job kid! No wonder why he got pissed and spat on your car. He had evey right too. He didn't get his way and lashed out in anger. I think the only person you can blame here is Barney the big purple dinosaur.

Smartest thing you've said yet in this thread lol Generational gaps are getting shorter too. I'm 30 but people in the 22-24 age range seem like aliens to me. I don't blame Barney. I blame Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, and any other turd that got a TV show to glorify being worthless.

Smartest thing you've said yet in this thread lol Generational gaps are getting shorter too. I'm 30 but people in the 22-24 age range seem like aliens to me. I don't blame Barney. I blame Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, and any other turd that got a TV show to glorify being worthless.

I blame Dubstep, Jersey Shore and Facepoop!

Last edited:
^^The guy deserves worse than that.......he is lucky the police were not involved. Most people on here know who he is and his name being on there is beside the point. We have all the screen shots of all the things he said "like the ignorant child" he is on facebook. I'm sure if saw all the facts in front of you, you would change your mind

I'm not doubting that this guy is a loser....

It's just that adults should be able to handle things on their own, without making it a public scene.

Skunks response comes off as " I'm gonna make sure everyone in the DG community hates you and won't play with you"..... That reminds me of 13 year old high school girl bs.

D-bag is banned and you don't have to deal with him anymore. If your still upset about the spit if/when you run into him again, take it up with him face-to-face.

That's just how I feel a grown man should handle it. IMHO of course.

I think how you interpret the op and the intentions of the op are two different things........everybody will interpret what is said anyway they want, but the intentions (regardless of what others may think) of the OP is to bring awareness to other leagues in the area so they (who are friends of ours) understand what he brings to the table.

Whether they decide to let him play or not is entirely up to them, whether anybody plays with the guy is entirely up to them. They are all "grown men and women" and can handle their own decisions. Posts on here and anywhere for that matter are constantly misinterpreted for many reasons. I see where you are coming from Ludvik, and I can understand the interpretation, but those were not the intentions.

I got a compromise....first you guys take up a collection and get the man a watch. Something cheap. Then spit on it and hand it to him. Then everyone who had to wait on him and watch as he threw his tantrum gets to hold him down in the parking lot and spit on him. Then if he still wants to play you let him on a probation period. If he really thinks it's ok to act like a llama and spit then he won't mind while everyone hocks a big loog on him for punishment.

I think how you interpret the op and the intentions of the op are two different things........everybody will interpret what is said anyway they want, but the intentions (regardless of what others may think) of the OP is to bring awareness to other leagues in the area so they (who are friends of ours) understand what he brings to the table.

Whether they decide to let him play or not is entirely up to them, whether anybody plays with the guy is entirely up to them. They are all "grown men and women" and can handle their own decisions. Posts on here and anywhere for that matter are constantly misinterpreted for many reasons. I see where you are coming from Ludvik, and I can understand the interpretation, but those were not the intentions.

One of the leagues I play has some pretty bigtime d-bags. Our LD takes the d-bags on his card, so others don't have to deal with them. Skunk is acting like a teenage girl in dealing with this. Take him on your card next time and start 5 minutes later than the rest and still finish about the same time.

I think you're still missing the point that this is a random draw doubles league, doesn't work unless everyone is there for the draw to have an equal chance of partners. If the league starts 5 minutes late for someone, someone else will show up 10 minutes late and expect to play.

^^ THizzle
Dude do you think before you post? It's random dubs meaning he has to be there to get a partner. I run random dubs and players know you are not there till you are there and hand me cash. It may seem like I'm being an ass but it takes a lot to make dubs run smoothly. Skunk keep the hard line on this. It'll keep you saner in the end.

^^ THizzle
Dude do you think before you post? It's random dubs meaning he has to be there to get a partner. I run random dubs and players know you are not there till you are there and hand me cash. It may seem like I'm being an ass but it takes a lot to make dubs run smoothly. Skunk keep the hard line on this. It'll keep you saner in the end.

Sorry, these threads got sooooooooo long and off topic, it gets hard to remember the OP topic. If he makes it on time let him play. What are you playing for? Tags? Cash? Both?

I think you're still missing the point that this is a random draw doubles league, doesn't work unless everyone is there for the draw to have an equal chance of partners. If the league starts 5 minutes late for someone, someone else will show up 10 minutes late and expect to play.

I'm not sure if your speaking directly to me or not, but just in case you are, I just want to say I totally understand why skunk wouldn't let the guy play after being late, and I absolutely understand why he banned him after he spit on his car, I would have done the same thing.

The part I disagree with is bringing the personal info into an online vent.

It really does come off as " I'll make sure all the DG guys hate you and won't play with you" and even if this d-bag deserves it, skunk should have just confronted him face to face rather than the Internet.

The part I disagree with is bringing the personal info into an online vent.

It really does come off as " I'll make sure all the DG guys hate you and won't play with you" and even if this d-bag deserves it, skunk should have just confronted him face to face rather than the Internet.

The part I disagree with is how you think that ANYTHING you do in life is personal info.... your name is PUBLIC DOMAIN... you can find that information anywhere... especially if the person is using Facebook (which has literally no privacy even with all those "Privacy Tools")... So what you are saying is that it is okay to be an idiot, d-bag, jerk, but it is not okay for other people to say that you were acting that way. Sounds a bit hypocritical there Phil. And how is a face to face confrontation that could end in violence better than what the O.P. did?

SteeveOG got me sooooo flustered with his name calling I forgot it was a random doubles league.

Blaming others for your shortcomings huh. I thought the tampon with appendages line was perfectly fitting and humorous. Don't hate. :thmbup:

lol wow I didn't expect anyone to nerd rage from anything I said.

I said he should handle it face to face instead of through the Internet... Like an adult...I never said get violent... And if he was THAT afraid of how violent the guy is then he could call the police.

You should chill out yourself...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts