• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you want this guy playing in your league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wow I didn't expect anyone to nerd rage from anything I said.

I said he should handle it face to face instead of through the Internet... Like an adult...I never said get violent... And if he was THAT afraid of how violent the guy is then he could call the police.

You should chill out yourself...

First, you obviously didn't read my post... cause you managed to not answer a single thing besides trying to belittle me by refering to my post as "nerd rage". Re-read your own post... how did the OP not act "like an adult"?

How about you re-read my post in response to you again... Don't worry, I'll wait for your intelligence to catch up.

By "Adult" I mean confront the guy and PERSONALLY and tell him he is banned and that any further act of "vandalism" (spit on car) will result in him calling the police.

Taking it to the Internet and claiming its just because everyone should know not to not play with that guy is not adult behavior. It's teenage behavior.

Is that clear enough for you?

Taking it to the Internet and calling some dude a nerd is not adult behavior. It's teenage behavior.

We all do it. It's a hobby for some. ;) Personally I wouldn't want to say anything face to face when dealing with a spitter.

"nerd rage" was just my short way of saying that some guy I never met took something I said way to personally and responded in a jack ass manor to my posts....which were civil, not antagonistic.

By "Adult" I mean confront the guy and PERSONALLY and tell him he is banned and that any further act of "vandalism" (spit on car) will result in him calling the police.

Taking it to the Internet and claiming its just because everyone should know not to not play with that guy is not adult behavior. It's teenage behavior.

Ah... under your definition of "teenage behavior" the following would be true

All internet usage is "teenage behavior"... including news websites, social networking websites, and discussion websites such as dgcoursereview.com

please enlighten us further on "teenage behavior", since you seem to be very knowledgable

You were not there man.......thats all I have to say. I get what you are saying, but you were not there. The police should have been called and any future personal talk would be ridiculous. The guy has a screw loose......

Ah... under your definition of "teenage behavior" the following would be true

All internet usage is "teenage behavior"... including news websites, social networking websites, and discussion websites such as dgcoursereview.com

please enlighten us further on "teenage behavior", since you seem to be very knowledgable

Haha nice try! Sorry brah, I really don't care enough about you to argue about something so stupid.

I was raised to take up my personal issues with people to their faces, not by by text or message or word of mouth.

My dad would call that "being a man"

You were not there man.......thats all I have to say. I get what you are saying, but you were not there. The police should have been called and any future personal talk would be ridiculous. The guy has a screw loose......

I wasn't there and I completely understood the situation and why the O.P. was posting... why these other people have a hard time comprehending that a verbal confrontation would of done nothing but make the situation even more volitile must mean that they prefer to spend time in jail...

I don't expect everyone in the world to do things exactly how I would. I was just giving my opinion on the matter. Thanks for realizing that and keeping it civil :)

Haha nice try! Sorry brah, I really don't care enough about you to argue about something so stupid.

I was raised to take up my personal issues with people to their faces, not by by text or message or word of mouth.

My dad would call that "being a man"

Well if your point was "stupid", why did you bring it up?

lol wow I didn't expect anyone to nerd rage from anything I said.

I said he should handle it face to face instead of through the Internet... Like an adult...I never said get violent... And if he was THAT afraid of how violent the guy is then he could call the police.

You should chill out yourself...

Just stop. Face to face is more risky, when he already saw the guy get mad from something as simple as a game starting on time. Who knows what he would do it somebody criticized him to his face? Banning him publicly wasn't flaming, it was sending a message. It also let everyone else who knew about his actions know what his punishment was.

I wasn't there and I completely understood the situation and why the O.P. was posting... why these other people have a hard time comprehending that a verbal confrontation would of done nothing but make the situation even more volitile must mean that they prefer to spend time in jail...

This.

I don't know about the police in the OPs locale, but 'round here, the police won't respond to a "this guy was invited here and now he's yelling" call. The guy would actually have to already be physically assaulting him.
OP, you did well. Personally I would have urinated in the guys a/c vents on his car. That way he would smell like piss everywhere he went and everyone would avoid him anyway.

Just stop. Face to face is more risky, when he already saw the guy get mad from something as simple as a game starting on time. Who knows what he would do it somebody criticized him to his face? Banning him publicly wasn't flaming, it was sending a message. It also let everyone else who knew about his actions know what his punishment was.

C'mon now, don't be rediculous.... Does anyone REALLY believe that the d-bag was gonna start a fight with the ENTIRE dubs league right there?

C'mon now, don't be rediculous.... Does anyone REALLY believe that the d-bag was gonna start a fight with the ENTIRE dubs league right there?

wow... yup.. and stranger things have happened... like brawls during NBA games.. Phil... verbal confrontation is NOT the way to deal with incidents such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.